Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cowboys

5 20.00%
  • Redskins

20 80.00%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    vCash
    What do you mean about a stadium report exactly? That way I can answer you better.

Next week. LOL. Already have my four tickets up for sale. RGIII can't throw the ball, Morris isn't running like he did last night. Seattle will have a field day on us. Probably a 35-14 Seahawks win.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    What do you mean about a stadium report exactly? That way I can answer you better.

Next week. LOL. Already have my four tickets up for sale. RGIII can't throw the ball, Morris isn't running like he did last night. Seattle will have a field day on us. Probably a 35-14 Seahawks win.
    So u tellin us redskin fans that this team suck and we dont deserve to be and the playoffs.... now this is a what if question if the redskins was to make it to the superbowl u still feel we suck. Because it seem to me u rather see indiviual accomplishments instead of team accomplishments.

vCash

You know, the atmosphere, the crowd vibe, the whole experience, how you sung along to 'Hail'....and how much you enjoyed the win.

vCash
    It was pretty intense. Cowboys fans getting boo'd the entire time in the parking lot as they drove by my tailgate. Crowd was loud and amped, I think we stood most of the game and we're in the upper level to keep that in mind.

I enjoyed singing Hail to the Redskins as always, but I loved the fact that they showed it on TV. Excellent.

Oh I enjoyed the win and beating the Cowboys, but I've never seen such a lucky team in my life. If Morris doesn't run the way he did, we lose this game. Griffin is going to hurt this team on Sunday. I'd rather see Kirk in. 50% RGIII IS NOT better than 100% Kirk. Just a fact.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    It was pretty intense. Cowboys fans getting boo'd the entire time in the parking lot as they drove by my tailgate. Crowd was loud and amped, I think we stood most of the game and we're in the upper level to keep that in mind.

I enjoyed singing Hail to the Redskins as always, but I loved the fact that they showed it on TV. Excellent.

Oh I enjoyed the win and beating the Cowboys, but I've never seen such a lucky team in my life. If Morris doesn't run the way he did, we lose this game. Griffin is going to hurt this team on Sunday. I'd rather see Kirk in. 50% RGIII IS NOT better than 100% Kirk. Just a fact.

This post made me lol... Man a few months ago I thought you were just a douche who didn't like the Skins but now you have become just a huge joke, wow really have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

vCash

The tv shots were awesome and the crowd sounded immensely loud!

I think everyone could see pretty quickly that RG3 wasn't throwing or running as usual. My view is that he's maybe at 70-80%, and that his additional leadership qualities compared to Cousins were seen as crucial to what was, in effect, a playoff game. I expect them to make that same call next game, though I'm sure we all hope that his improvement continues and brings him back closer to the old 100% RG3. Let's hope he can play without that brace.

I wanted to post this in the game topic, which turned into lots of Romo bashing, but they closed it, so I'll post it here.....

vCash
    If Morris doesn't run that way? But he did and has most of the year. What does that mean? He ran all over Dallas, it wasn't by luck or anything. We as a team can run the ball on anybody, fact. I know you like to talk all crazy but that's just a stupid statement. But keep it up if you talking crazy is the reason we keep winning.

vCash
    Last night showed me we can win in a multitude of ways. If RGIII isn't putting up pro bowl numbers then we can pound the rock, chew clock and grind it out. Then with our defense playing better, we're a legit playoff team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcribbin View Post
    Last night showed me we can win in a multitude of ways. If RGIII isn't putting up pro bowl numbers then we can pound the rock, chew clock and grind it out. Then with our defense playing better, we're a legit playoff team.
    Agree! Whether we can withstand the Hawks is another matter, but we're not gonna get embarrassed and we've certainly got a shot.

I don't have the stats at my fingertips, but I'm pretty sure that I'm right in saying that it is a rare occurrence indeed when a top seed actually wins playoffs in football, baseball, or hockey (know nothing about basketball). The big prize seems to invariably be won by a team that didn't have the most impressive stats during the season. So, by that pattern, we've got as much chance as anybody else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcribbin View Post
    I think last night was more just run the ball. Shanny said earlier this week he was taking the handcuffs off RG3 and dallas might have thought more of a air attack but it was actually on the ground. Also matt I like your sig lol paul stiff arming a kicker lol

vCash
    I'm only 15 mins away so I'll wish all my fellow Skins fans here a happy and healthy 2013!

vCash

What do you want for them and where are they?

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    I'm usually a pessimist, but even though I'm seriously on edge, I've had a good feeling about this game all week. Our boy is gonna blow the country's mind on prime time and Alfred is gonna run all over them.

I'm wearing all the right things and I've done my juju.
    Called it!!! Keep up what you're doing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    Like I've been saying, Insane is part of the plan.

He'll come in and tell us how lucky we were and how the Seahawks are gonna murder us and how he's gonna sell his tickets for a fortune, then he's gonna wind up going to the game, I'm gonna do all the same juju I've been doing for seven weeks and who knows, we might even spring a surprise.

I'm high.
    Exactly! Like I said keep it up. Let's ride it til the wheels fall off!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I feel as though I should make a thread apologizing for every negative thing I have ever said about Deangelo Hall on this forum.

It won't change the ******** he's done in the past, but what a game he had tonight. Him, Morris and the entire offensive line deserve a lot of praise for their performances tonight.

Also, Josh Morgan played like absolute ****. One of the worst games I've seen from a receiver this season.
    I feel you on D. Hall and especially on Morris and the line.

Was Morgan missing a lot of blocks? Even though our WR's sometimes don't do the catching or route running part well, they're great with blocking for the runners.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast