Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1186
  1. #826
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,649
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Kind of the reason I didn't go there. Also dont take 30 its all two lanes much slower and a few cop hide outs if you dont know the area. I can show you if you so please yags
    It's scary how close croce+ lives to a school. Town looks like a satellite image from the remake of The Crazies.


    I heard you were looking for me.

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    20 minutes from the field of dreams
    Posts
    1,142
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    She could have just adopted me instead. Probably cheaper and I get along with landlords.
    but are you potty trained?

  3. #828
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    71,413
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagyu+ View Post
    It's scary how close croce+ lives to a school. Town looks like a satellite image from the remake of The Crazies.
    you will not bash my hometown yagyu++ I am in the high school HOF there and still hold some records.

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,649
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    you will not bash my hometown yagyu++ I am in the high school HOF there and still hold some records.
    My high school changed their athletic policy on concussions because of me.

    The good news is that my current morning commute takes longer than it would to get to croce's place. I hope he has a newspaper subscription that I can steal.
    Last edited by Yagyu+; 02-01-2013 at 08:52 PM.


    I heard you were looking for me.

  5. #830
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    71,413
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagyu+ View Post
    My high school changed their athletic policy on concussions because of me.

    The good news is that my current morning commute takes longer than it would to get to croce's place. I hope he has a newspaper subscription that I can steal.
    The Observer is a great paper. You would thoroughly enjoy its reporting

  6. #831
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    45,008
    vCash
    785
    21 rebounds in a game - record

    Rebounds in a season - record

    94 yard td reception - record

    Most receptions game - 18 - record

    91% FT career - record

    Free Throws in a season - record

    Free Throws in a career - record

    Get on my level kids.

    OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

    My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

  7. #832
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    71,413
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    21 rebounds in a game - record

    Rebounds in a season - record

    94 yard td reception - record

    Most receptions game - 18 - record

    91% FT career - record

    Free Throws in a season - record

    Free Throws in a career - record

    Get on my level kids.
    I've seen you....theres not an athletic bone in your body....and you're from misery.....sports just aren't good there outside of hockey

  8. #833
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    53,806
    vCash
    1450
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    I've seen you....theres not an athletic bone in your body....and you're from misery.....sports just aren't good there outside of hockey

    And wraslin.

  9. #834
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    45,008
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    I've seen you....theres not an athletic bone in your body....and you're from misery.....sports just aren't good there outside of hockey
    6'4" 275 senior year in high scool, beast.

    OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

    My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

  10. #835
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    71,413
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    And wraslin.
    **** no we schooled them in wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    6'4" 275 senior year in high scool, beast.
    and kellen davis is 6'7 262 with a 4.6 40 doesn't mean hes good at football

  11. #836
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    L to the Z
    Posts
    9,622
    vCash
    1500
    Dead legs at the Y this evening. I still ran my hour ya bish. Pretty proud of myself.

    And Croce, sorry can we hang another time?

    And And K. Davis is pretty amazing at football hold your dick.

    And And And, come the **** on Bulls, I don't care how short handed you are.

  12. #837
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    L to the Z
    Posts
    9,622
    vCash
    1500
    According to SB I believe, any man weighing over like 120 is considered overweight.

  13. #838
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    71,413
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Diehdcubsfan2 View Post
    Dead legs at the Y this evening. I still ran my hour ya bish. Pretty proud of myself.

    And Croce, sorry can we hang another time?

    And And K. Davis is pretty amazing at football hold your dick.

    And And And, come the **** on Bulls, I don't care how short handed you are.
    I'm gonna mushroom stamp you

  14. #839
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    L to the Z
    Posts
    9,622
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    I'm gonna mushroom stamp you
    I had to urban dictionary that, Please do that. I'll put a target on my forehead, hopefully you wont miss!!!

  15. #840
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    71,413
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Diehdcubsfan2 View Post
    I had to urban dictionary that, Please do that. I'll put a target on my forehead, hopefully you wont miss!!!
    It wont be a big mark unfortunately

Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •