Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 80 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Back to the Notre Dame situation.

Makes you think about PSD. How many of the people on here are who they say they are?

What if BDawk videos are someone else? What if he WAS on wife swap but never told us?
    What if what if what if.
    I'm me, sadly. I'm guessing you're you, you can't make you up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Diehdcubsfan2 View Post
    I'm me, sadly. I'm guessing you're you, you can't make you up.
    Well...I've met a few people from this site in real life, so unfortunately, I am not a fake.
    Now whether or not those people are still alive...that doesn't need to be discussed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad IBCB View Post
    Go shoot somebody.
    Tasteful!!!
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Very fascinating story. Anxious to see how this ends.

Do explain?

I wanna hear this as well.

Don't encourage him...he'll probably kill me.
    Never you...
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Croce if bdawk was pretending to be someone why would he choose that ugly ****

vCash
    Do explain?
    A hearing for a RICO/wiretap case. The government basically admitted that -- in respect to one of the defendants -- they charged the wrong person, and then knowingly imprisoned and prosecuted someone they knew to have nothing to do with the case for the past three years. One of the courtroom attendees accidentally seated me with all of the federal agents.

I heard you were looking for me.

vCash
    Yagyu++ is now a honorary federal agent. The database now has unlimited reach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Yagyu++ is now a honorary federal agent. The database now has unlimited reach.
    If only. I was actually there on behalf of a member of the defense, which made the seating arrangements... uncomfortable.

I heard you were looking for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagyu+ View Post
    If only. I was actually there on behalf of a member of the defense, which made the seating arrangements... uncomfortable.
    Should've sang them lark, nice lark

vCash
    I hate all of you
    **** you.

Quote Originally Posted by Diehdcubsfan2 View Post
    Remember way back when, when I made a suggestion that we should all get an apartment together. I had like ten or so people interested. Well... Lets do it!!! Finally.
    I'm in.

Back to the Notre Dame situation.

Makes you think about PSD. How many of the people on here are who they say they are?

What if BDawk videos are someone else? What if he WAS on wife swap but never told us?
    What if what if what if.
    The world may never know.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Croce if bdawk was pretending to be someone why would he choose that ugly ****
    Chicks love me.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Forever Ambergris >>>>>>>>>> you.

vCash
    getting a group of about 30 ppl to go to the Cubs-Cards game Saturday Night July 13th @ 6:05... pretty sure i got the best game of the year. Only Saturday night game. Any other great games out there??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsBullsBucs View Post
    getting a group of about 30 ppl to go to the Cubs-Cards game Saturday Night July 13th @ 6:05... pretty sure i got the best game of the year. Only Saturday night game. Any other great games out there??
    Any weekend game is always enjoyable because Wrigley is usually full.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsBullsBucs View Post
    My birthday! You'll for sure see a win.

Page 43 of 80 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast