Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagyu+ View Post
    Boom! Exacta box, thank you. Got some money for the rest of the races to play with now.
    I usually just stick with quinellas. Don't understand anything else.
    Dog track is more exciting than horses

$2 bet. 15 races....just need to hit 1 to come out way ahead.
    Of course, I never do.

vCash
    Hit on three out of seven races today and there's still two more to go. Santa Anita is a pretty park.

I heard you were looking for me.

vCash
    I like to play trifecta boxes. Big payouts, easy bets. I rarely hit 'em but if I do, you're set for the day.

Love going out to Keeneland out here. In a strange coincidence, I tend to only win when I'm blackout drunk.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Jack the Ripper might be the only here that would appreciate it, but I just met the One Man Rock Band Heath Slater!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    Jack the Ripper might be the only here that would appreciate it, but I just met the One Man Rock Band Heath Slater!
    No way! Story time!

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    No way! Story time!
    These are going to be bad details. I was at the gym. I saw someone someone on one of the machines. I thought it looked like him, but I wasn't sure. I know they have a show nearby tonight, but the gym isn't that close to Allstate Arena. Its probably a good 20 minutes away. So I'm still unsure. I milk an extra set so I can find out if it's him or not. Then I see he had WWE shorts on so that was a dead give away for me. So I waited until he got off his phone then I introduced myself. I basically told him I'm a fan of his ( I actually am) and that I'm glad he's getting a push. He said thanks and it's about damn time or something along those lines. After I was done talking to him I went on the elliptical. Then I noticed Drew Mcintyre, but his headphones were on so I didn't bother him. No Jinder Mahal either

vCash
    These are going to be bad details. I was at the gym. I saw someone someone on one of the machines. I thought it looked like him, but I wasn't sure. I know they have a show nearby tonight, but the gym isn't that close to Allstate Arena. Its probably a good 20 minutes away. So I'm still unsure. I milk an extra set so I can find out if it's him or not. Then I see he had WWE shorts on so that was a dead give away for me. So I waited until he got off his phone then I introduced myself. I basically told him I'm a fan of his ( I actually am) and that I'm glad he's getting a push. He said thanks and it's about damn time or something along those lines. After I was done talking to him I went on the elliptical. Then I noticed Drew Mcintyre, but his headphones were on so I didn't bother him. No Jinder Mahal either
    I rather like Heath Slater. Always thought there was potential there. He's got charisma and a different look. I'd think that anyone who wears WWE shorts to the gym probably doesn't mind fans talking to him. Interesting that he and McIntyre go to the gym together.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    Yeah he's got charisma. I was just nervous because you don't really know how they are going to react. He was really nice. He asked me what my name was and he shook my hand. He's much bigger in person.

vCash
    Won four out of nine. Great opening day. Off to a steak house.

I heard you were looking for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagyu+ View Post
    Won four out of nine. Great opening day. Off to a steak house.
    I demand to know the profit...

vCash
    Yeah he's got charisma. I was just nervous because you don't really know how they are going to react. He was really nice. He asked me what my name was and he shook my hand. He's much bigger in person.
    Interesting, because he never struck me as a big guy.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    The WWE is so lame now. I miss when it was cool.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The WWE is so lame now. I miss when it was cool.
    I still watch and enjoy it now, but the WWE lacks big stars. Seems the talent isn't as talented as it once was. At one time, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Curt Hennig, and Scott Hall were all mid-card talent on a strong roster. I blame it on the lack of territories now.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    I still enjoy it more often than not. If you're expecting attitude era like stuff you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. I still find it watchable for the most part. They don't have an Austin, but there is talent on the roster. I don't think the next wave is that far away.

vCash
    I remember when Wrasllin action figured were a fad. Stack tables and Last Ride or Tombstone from heelllllll.

Vince McMahon is the the greatest character ever.

Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast