Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1186
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Assembly Hall
    Posts
    6,573
    vCash
    1500

    Offseason Off-Topic Thread 2.0

    Merry Christmas *******s.

    And...here...we...go...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,957
    vCash
    1500
    8:45 in the ****ing morning is ungodly.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    44,478
    vCash
    785
    **** all of you, and Christmas Merry.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

    To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    70,916
    vCash
    785

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    44,478
    vCash
    785
    You misspelled boss.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

    To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    62,744
    vCash
    1500
    Pretty sure last year, CSN played 'great' Cubs and Sox games all day.

    I know they did.

    Now they have Olympic coverage

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    53,648
    vCash
    1450

    Offseason Off-Topic Thread 2.0

    Holy **** sticks!

    Grandma just handed over my grandpas card book!

    Brooks Robinson, Al Kaline, Clemente, Koufax, Aaron, snider, Gibson, fox, killebrew, Spahn, Musial, banks, Maris, mazeroski, flood

    A whole set practically mint condition. Have Waited for this book for well over 20 years.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,957
    vCash
    1500
    Sell them all for massive profit. Please be on an episode of Pawn Stars, please demand fair price, please get lowballed, and please do the usual "well I wanted a billion dollars, but I'm pretty happy with this 20 bucks I got" Pawn Stars line.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Holy **** sticks!

    Grandma just handed over my grandpas card book!

    Brooks Robinson, Al Kaline, Clemente, Koufax, Aaron, snider, Gibson, fox, killebrew, Spahn, Musial, banks, Maris, mazeroski, flood

    A whole set practically mint condition. Have Waited for this book for well over 20 years.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    53,648
    vCash
    1450
    Ahhh I know they aren't worth much it's just the sentimental value of wanting these cards since I was a child and them finally being mine.

    I mean it's just cool as **** to have pieces of history like that for a baseball enthusiast.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    53,648
    vCash
    1450
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Sell them all for massive profit. Please be on an episode of Pawn Stars, please demand fair price, please get lowballed, and please do the usual "well I wanted a billion dollars, but I'm pretty happy with this 20 bucks I got" Pawn Stars line.
    LOL.

    They are priceless really in my eyes. Don't intend on selling them and would like to keep them to pass along.

    Just a cool set to have but, a very common one.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    24,460
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Pretty sure last year, CSN played 'great' Cubs and Sox games all day.

    I know they did.

    Now they have Olympic coverage
    FSN was showing Cardinals and Cubs games yesterday.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,454
    vCash
    1500
    Love the race track. Opening day.


    I heard you were looking for me.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,454
    vCash
    1500
    Boom! Exacta box, thank you. Got some money for the rest of the races to play with now.


    I heard you were looking for me.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,454
    vCash
    1500
    Book Review comes from behind! Another exacta box.


    I heard you were looking for me.

Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •