Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Nash Effect

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    Good one at first I thought "What's Money Team doing using the same thread title?" and then I saw that nice graphic and wow that is cool bro. No wonder why I had this good feeling seeing the reliable leader Nash out on the floor. And you know what D'Antoni seemed to have the air of a legitimate winning coach when Nash was in the huddle. Did you notice that? I am a happy Laker fan right now. I don't expect anything, but I have a good feeling about things to come. Anything is possible with Nash running the show.u

vCash
    How many effects does Nash have?
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    ^
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    This is such a great title for a thread I'm shocked -- shocked! -- that it hasn't already been used.

Oh...wait a minute.....

vCash
    The Nash effect...get Kobe 41 shot attempts.

vCash
    Mr. Jones is a beautiful young lad with broad hips and a tapered waste.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusWears24 View Post
    Mr. Jones is a beautiful young lad with broad hips and a tapered waste.
    Hey muther****er! Get in line!

vCash
    ^bahahaha
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Hey muther****er! Get in line!
    HE'S MINE!

vCash
    14 PPG 10 APG 4.5 REBS 52%FG And 3/1 asst/to ratio in his 2 games back now that's effective.

vCash
    Nash has been the biggest difference maker for this team. The team looks much better with him on the floor.

vCash
    The offense looks so much more fluid... I can not wait till Dwight & Nash get the P&R down... it will be unstoppable... I love the fact Kobe finally has someone he trusts to pass the ball to, to bring up the ball in the 4th... Big win, very encouraging.
    ... You know you got a good DVR... whenever you hit pause on your remote during the action and it displays its favorite player....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Great_One View Post
    Good one at first I thought "What's Money Team doing using the same thread title?" and then I saw that nice graphic and wow that is cool bro. No wonder why I had this good feeling seeing the reliable leader Nash out on the floor. And you know what D'Antoni seemed to have the air of a legitimate winning coach when Nash was in the huddle. Did you notice that? I am a happy Laker fan right now. I don't expect anything, but I have a good feeling about things to come. Anything is possible with Nash running the show.u
    Nash is a true floor general who keeps the wheels of the offense in motion. He allows the Show to keep defenses honest with both a half court and a running threat that needs to be accounted for...It's similar to RGIII in a sense. Also having an extra coach on the floor rather than the sidelines can work wonders down the stretch (think Manning). Nash also keeps everyone involved and has the ability to turn chicken **** into chicken salad. Keeping everyone involved lends it's hand to the defensive end where the team plays harder knowing they're part of the game. Lastly an overlooked aspect of having Nash is not having Kobe handle the ball as much as he is turnover prone. The team will be much much more efficient going forward.
    Last edited by TheMoneyTeam; 12-25-2012 at 11:37 PM.

vCash
    I watched Nash playing defense today.

His biggest weakness, even at his age, is that he's not physically strong. Still, the guy works hard and doesn't cheat on screens. Compared to his offense he's no wiz on defense, but I've seen plenty of players who are a lot worse. And they don't end up chasing zippy point guards most of the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast