Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Harvey Dahl Torn Bicep

Rams RG Harvey Dahl will miss the remainder of the season after his Monday MRI revealed a torn biceps.
    Dahl will be placed on season-ending injured reserve, and head coach Jeff Fisher said that either Shelley Smith or Chris Williams will start at right guard for the final two weeks. Pro Football Focus graded Dahl out as an above-average guard this season, and he is signed through 2014.
    well **** hopefully he heals quickly so he doesnt miss much camp he is our best all around lineman

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    I still believe in harvey dahl
    The 2011 Los Angeles Dodgers: "Who really gives a f@$k anymore?"

vCash
    Rams will continue to rotate Chris Williams and Shelley Smith at right guard for the regular season finale in Seattle.
    After placing Harvey Dahl (torn biceps) on injured reserve prior to Week 16, Smith played 31 snaps while Williams played 24 last week against the Bucs. Both players held their own but weren't overly spectacular. The offensive line sits at the top of the positions to address for the Rams in the offseason.

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Both first rounders go O Line for sure

vCash
    Harvey should be fine. I ripped the same muscle and did not have surgery. My bicep looks funny but still works fine. Harvey my decide to have surgery, but should be ready to go by mid june at the latest.