sparano started out well but fell off
we need someone who has a track record with qb's
Let's not forget though that the defense and ST had as much to do with those 48 points against a Buffalo team that looked like they forgot they had a game to play.
Sanchez then went on the worst 4 game stretch of his career, and the running game was non-existent.
Sparano's legacy with the Jets is one failure after another.
- The super secret Tebow package.
- Pulling a starting QB when he was in a good rhythm to run the Wildcat that set up 3rd and 9's.
- No creativity in the play calling. If a play works run it again immediately. If a play doesn't work, stick with it until it does.
- Terrible run blocking.
- Terrible pass blocking.
- Terrible play calling. No runs to the outside or screens against blitzes until week 10.
- Starting Hill when he wasn't ready.
- Not using Bilal Powell or McKnight with any consistency.
-Sun TzuLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
We had ONE game where the offence looked good.
And to be honest, even then the "Tebow" insertions were a distraction and you could see it was going to cause problems.
(and I am sure if I could look up the pro's and con's from week 1 somebody - maybe even me - said it then)
"Andy Dalton is an average QB. Look at the Bengals offense, it's like Noah's ark. Two of everything."
I just am starting to think Tebow is a strong lad with a brilliant attitude, but hes not a skill player and he wants to play the most technical skill position...
But hes a great lad and i hope he proves us all wrong at his next team.
When is this happening??