sparano started out well but fell off
we need someone who has a track record with qb's
Let's not forget though that the defense and ST had as much to do with those 48 points against a Buffalo team that looked like they forgot they had a game to play.
Sanchez then went on the worst 4 game stretch of his career, and the running game was non-existent.
Sparano's legacy with the Jets is one failure after another.
- The super secret Tebow package.
- Pulling a starting QB when he was in a good rhythm to run the Wildcat that set up 3rd and 9's.
- No creativity in the play calling. If a play works run it again immediately. If a play doesn't work, stick with it until it does.
- Terrible run blocking.
- Terrible pass blocking.
- Terrible play calling. No runs to the outside or screens against blitzes until week 10.
- Starting Hill when he wasn't ready.
- Not using Bilal Powell or McKnight with any consistency.
-Sun TzuLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
We had ONE game where the offence looked good.
And to be honest, even then the "Tebow" insertions were a distraction and you could see it was going to cause problems.
(and I am sure if I could look up the pro's and con's from week 1 somebody - maybe even me - said it then)
"If we could talk about it and get (to the playoffs), it would've already been done. We know that talking won't get it done. We have to earn it." - Jets Coach Rex Ryan
I just am starting to think Tebow is a strong lad with a brilliant attitude, but hes not a skill player and he wants to play the most technical skill position...
But hes a great lad and i hope he proves us all wrong at his next team.
When is this happening??