Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AYozzy View Post
    @MMehtaNYDN: Tony Sparano may be relieved of his duties, but he hasn't been informed yet, per source. #nyj

It's official
    Mailman doesn't work on Sundays..Damn..

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    sparano started out well but fell off

we need someone who has a track record with qb's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    sparano started out well but fell off

we need someone who has a track record with qb's
    He didn't really start out well. The team had a great opening game after looking anemic in training camp.

Let's not forget though that the defense and ST had as much to do with those 48 points against a Buffalo team that looked like they forgot they had a game to play.

Sanchez then went on the worst 4 game stretch of his career, and the running game was non-existent.

Sparano's legacy with the Jets is one failure after another.
    • The super secret Tebow package.
    • Pulling a starting QB when he was in a good rhythm to run the Wildcat that set up 3rd and 9's.
    • No creativity in the play calling. If a play works run it again immediately. If a play doesn't work, stick with it until it does.
    • Terrible run blocking.
    • Terrible pass blocking.
    • Terrible play calling. No runs to the outside or screens against blitzes until week 10.
    • Starting Hill when he wasn't ready.
    • Not using Bilal Powell or McKnight with any consistency.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    He didn't really start out well. The team had a great opening game after looking anemic in training camp.

Let's not forget though that the defense and ST had as much to do with those 48 points against a Buffalo team that looked like they forgot they had a game to play.

Sanchez then went on the worst 4 game stretch of his career, and the running game was non-existent.

Sparano's legacy with the Jets is one failure after another.
    • The super secret Tebow package.
    • Pulling a starting QB when he was in a good rhythm to run the Wildcat that set up 3rd and 9's.
    • No creativity in the play calling. If a play works run it again immediately. If a play doesn't work, stick with it until it does.
    • Terrible run blocking.
    • Terrible pass blocking.
    • Terrible play calling. No runs to the outside or screens against blitzes until week 10.
    • Starting Hill when he wasn't ready.
    • Not using Bilal Powell or McKnight with any consistency.
    I think he meant the Buffalo game but you're right. It was all down hill after that.

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    We had ONE game where the offence looked good.

And to be honest, even then the "Tebow" insertions were a distraction and you could see it was going to cause problems.
    (and I am sure if I could look up the pro's and con's from week 1 somebody - maybe even me - said it then)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange famous View Post
    We had ONE game where the offence looked good.

And to be honest, even then the "Tebow" insertions were a distraction and you could see it was going to cause problems.
    (and I am sure if I could look up the pro's and con's from week 1 somebody - maybe even me - said it then)
    Tebow sucks in the wildcat.

Today he handed the ball off and ran with his head turned toward the guy he handed the ball off to. Way to sell the fake

Kerley runs it better.
    "If we could talk about it and get (to the playoffs), it would've already been done. We know that talking won't get it done. We have to earn it." - Jets Coach Rex Ryan
    #hatersgonnahate

vCash
    I just am starting to think Tebow is a strong lad with a brilliant attitude, but hes not a skill player and he wants to play the most technical skill position...

But hes a great lad and i hope he proves us all wrong at his next team.

vCash
    When is this happening??

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234