Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 212
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,271
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Can't take any team lightly, "any given Sunday." Come out strong and wrap up the game before halftime.
    Couldn't agree more with you. Let's take them out early and get a chance to rest the starters I too would like to see Brock throw the ball


    The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

    In Elway I Trust

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    Happy Christmas guys and Broncos better win since I will be sporting my new present Sunday!!
    I got a Von Miller jersey yesterday too! My wife got it off E-bay. It is orange and beautiful!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,271
    Quote Originally Posted by dbronco View Post
    I got a Von Miller jersey yesterday too! My wife got it off E-bay. It is orange and beautiful!
    Haha got my Orange jersey last week. I love it!


    The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

    In Elway I Trust

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,858
    I had the Orange Manning jersey so wanted to change it up so went with the black Miller one.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,268
    The Colts will be playing to win Sunday

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    96,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    The Colts will be playing to win Sunday
    then we go for the kill early and often.

    Come on Colts give us that #1 seed.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    74,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    The Colts will be playing to win Sunday
    I hope so. They can't improve their position in any way by winning or losing according to NFL.com's playoff picture: "The Colts have clinched a playoff spot and are locked into the No. 5 seed".

    This should mean that they will do their best to not have anyone get injured and not be competing as we would like them to. However, given that it is a division game and a team that just beat them they could go out there full force.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,268
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I hope so. They can't improve their position in any way by winning or losing according to NFL.com's playoff picture: "The Colts have clinched a playoff spot and are locked into the No. 5 seed".

    This should mean that they will do their best to not have anyone get injured and not be competing as we would like them to. However, given that it is a division game and a team that just beat them they could go out there full force.
    I'm pretty sure Pagano said they'll be playing to win. Colts at home, in Pagano's first game back? They're gonna be inspired. If they play the whole game I like our chances.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,743
    Leggggggooooooo!!!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,268
    Patriot fans are funny. They keep saying we have only beat one team above .500 (they seem to forget Cincinnati) and last year they didn't beat one team until the AFCCG. Funny how that works.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    642
    This game *should* be an easy victory for the broncos. The chiefs offense *should* have trouble getting anything going against the broncos. As long as the broncos dont beat themselves it should be a W.

    Hopefully I dont work during the game this week, I want to wear my new #58 jersey.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    6,539
    Quote Originally Posted by cobras View Post
    This game *should* be an easy victory for the broncos. The chiefs offense *should* have trouble getting anything going against the broncos. As long as the broncos dont beat themselves it should be a W.

    Hopefully I dont work during the game this week, I want to wear my new #58 jersey.
    Wear it to work.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    74,034
    I'm just glad that no one else buys Woodyard jerseys. I think I was the only demand in the market.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    6,539
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm just glad that no one else buys Woodyard jerseys. I think I was the only demand in the market.
    I think I will just to spite you. Whilst showing my love for Woody of course.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    74,034
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    I think I will just to spite you. Whilst showing my love for Woody of course.
    Too late, it should be here any day now. I got the cheap shipping because the only thing I love more than the Broncos is money.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •