Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Can't take any team lightly, "any given Sunday." Come out strong and wrap up the game before halftime.
    Couldn't agree more with you. Let's take them out early and get a chance to rest the starters I too would like to see Brock throw the ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    Happy Christmas guys and Broncos better win since I will be sporting my new present Sunday!!
    I got a Von Miller jersey yesterday too! My wife got it off E-bay. It is orange and beautiful!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbronco View Post
    I got a Von Miller jersey yesterday too! My wife got it off E-bay. It is orange and beautiful!
    Haha got my Orange jersey last week. I love it!

vCash
    I had the Orange Manning jersey so wanted to change it up so went with the black Miller one.

vCash
    The Colts will be playing to win Sunday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    then we go for the kill early and often.

Come on Colts give us that #1 seed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    I hope so. They can't improve their position in any way by winning or losing according to NFL.com's playoff picture: "The Colts have clinched a playoff spot and are locked into the No. 5 seed".

This should mean that they will do their best to not have anyone get injured and not be competing as we would like them to. However, given that it is a division game and a team that just beat them they could go out there full force.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I hope so. They can't improve their position in any way by winning or losing according to NFL.com's playoff picture: "The Colts have clinched a playoff spot and are locked into the No. 5 seed".

This should mean that they will do their best to not have anyone get injured and not be competing as we would like them to. However, given that it is a division game and a team that just beat them they could go out there full force.
    I'm pretty sure Pagano said they'll be playing to win. Colts at home, in Pagano's first game back? They're gonna be inspired. If they play the whole game I like our chances.

vCash
    Leggggggooooooo!!!

vCash
    Patriot fans are funny. They keep saying we have only beat one team above .500 (they seem to forget Cincinnati) and last year they didn't beat one team until the AFCCG. Funny how that works.

vCash
    This game *should* be an easy victory for the broncos. The chiefs offense *should* have trouble getting anything going against the broncos. As long as the broncos dont beat themselves it should be a W.

Hopefully I dont work during the game this week, I want to wear my new #58 jersey.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cobras View Post
    This game *should* be an easy victory for the broncos. The chiefs offense *should* have trouble getting anything going against the broncos. As long as the broncos dont beat themselves it should be a W.

Hopefully I dont work during the game this week, I want to wear my new #58 jersey.
    Wear it to work.

vCash
    I'm just glad that no one else buys Woodyard jerseys. I think I was the only demand in the market.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm just glad that no one else buys Woodyard jerseys. I think I was the only demand in the market.
    I think I will just to spite you. Whilst showing my love for Woody of course.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    I think I will just to spite you. Whilst showing my love for Woody of course.
    Too late, it should be here any day now. I got the cheap shipping because the only thing I love more than the Broncos is money.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast