Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: The Giants will make the playoffs.

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • True

3 20.00%
  • False

12 80.00%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    What's the point of making the playoffs anyways? To get annihilated in the WC round by the Niners? We should beat the Eagles but the Bears got a gift with an easy last 2 games and when we should win games we usually don't.

I mean if we make it in I guess we can make some noise but I'm not counting on it. I'm just disappointed that a season with so much hope and promise went to **** so quickly. A chance to defend our SB title and this is what we get.... So ****ing disappointing....

And if there are wholesale changes with this team, who even knows how we respond. That's why I just wanna see Coughlin retire already and get a new coaching staff in here while Eli still has a run left in him. Bill Cowher is still waiting for this job IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Its over...im sick of reading all tbese what if scenarios...the fact is the giants dont. WANT it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    Its over...im sick of reading all tbese what if scenarios...the fact is the giants dont. WANT it.
    Could not agree more, they just don't seem to give a **** out their.

It's not gunna happen but coughlin should retire. He's made his run, won two great superbowls, possibly made himself a hall of famer for beating brady/belichick twice, theres not much left he can do at his age, he needs to step down. Not to mention it's the only way to get gilbride off this team.

The one thing I am confident about it that im 95% sure fewell gets canned. I WANT SPAGS BACK!!!!! Thats my number 1 on the offseason to do list.

vCash
    I like bill cower but hes been gone awhile.....we need 2 force Coughlin 2 retire make it look like it was his decision and make a serious run at Sean Payton...I heard the cowgirls were bringing back Garrett....he got his start with us and then went with Parcels 2 the girls....

Just hopeing....!!

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I've been frustrated with the team most of the year but I've always remained optimistic about our chancesto make the post season. With all the ups and downs this season..there is no difference .....had we beat the Ravens...we could still be eliminated with a loss to the eagles.

So ...playoffs aside...I hope we just go out and excecute.... play hard disciplined football and get a final win for our fans. If we make it in....its a new season.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    I have the feeling the bears, vikings, and cowboys will all lose.... and we'll still manage a way to get blown out. Unfortunately, that's just the way this season's been, so this outcome would not shock me at all.

In all honesty, maybe this type of collapse was the type of motivation the giants needed for next season. Sad but true.

vCash
    All we can do is hope for the best.

If we make the playoffs, I'm sure we'll make a run.

If we miss the playoffs, I'm sure we'll make the necessary personnel changes in the offseason.
    PM for my contact information.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #1 cali giants View Post
    I like bill cower but hes been gone awhile.....we need 2 force Coughlin 2 retire make it look like it was his decision and make a serious run at Sean Payton...I heard the cowgirls were bringing back Garrett....he got his start with us and then went with Parcels 2 the girls....

Just hopeing....!!
    You want to force out the head coach who has 2 Super Bowl rings so you can get a head coach who was suspended for the year?

vCash

New York Giants

Ralph Vacchiano
    + Follow

Giants' final injury report for Sunday includes 3 key "doubtful" players and leaves a very thin secondary ...

DOUBTFUL: CB Jayron Hosley (quad), DT Chris Canty (knee), CB Prince Amukamara (hamstring)

QUESTIONABLE: WR Hakeem Nicks (knee), S Kenny Phillips (knee), DE Justin Tuck (shoulder)

PROBABLE: C David Baas (hip/shoulder), RB Ahmad Bradshaw (knee/foot), G Chris Snee (hip), S Tyler Sash (hamstring).

vCash
    Last game of the season and the starting CBs will be likely be Webster and Tryon.

vCash
    I want Phillips to play man
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    I predict the lions win, packers win, skins win and..........wait for it

We lose

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    I predict the lions win, packers win, skins win and..........wait for it

We lose
    Been saying that was gonna happen lol
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    It's a wrap guys. From MVP to.....

vCash
    Im not even going to watch this game. First time in the last 4 years Im not going to see( this time on purpose) the Giants play. Instead, I decided to take my lady to see a movie about a rogue killer slave at the excact time the Giants will be playing. Funny thing is, the Giants probably make the playoffs but I dont feel that we could beat anybody in there. We have absolutely NO swag right now.

Mike Woodson NYK

Record ... 72 - 34

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast