Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    People forget the fact that Lebron is getting better every year, and is more athletic than Magic. He relied on athleticism early and didn't have the scoring repertoire he has now.

vCash
    Lebron needs 4 more rings.

vCash
    magic was far more skilled then Lebron is and he faced much tougher competition. celtics in the 80s pistons in the late 80s and Jordan's bulls in the early 90s

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    Now you know how I feel when I posted video's of Lebron himself saying that Kobe was better than him in 06-10. How come when I post video's it's not a good argument, yet you guys will use expert opinions when it is convenient for you?
    thats a cool story and all but when did i ever disagree on that? not all lebron supporters have the same opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michael811 View Post
    magic was far more skilled then Lebron is and he faced much tougher competition. celtics in the 80s pistons in the late 80s and Jordan's bulls in the early 90s
    The Thunder have a chance to become a great rival.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    thats a cool story and all but when did i ever disagree on that? not all lebron supporters have the same opinion.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    I always wonder why people say Lebron needs 6 chips to be better than Jordan or 5 to be better than magic. Im pretty sure most people think Jordan/Magic>Bill Russell who has 11

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    So then you would agree with Lebron that Kobe was the best player in the NBA from 2006-2010?

vCash
    42 pts, 15 rebounds, 7 assists and playing all 5 positions in the championship clinching game with the Captain out with an ankle injury.....all as a ROOKIE!!!! Nuff said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersSaintsLSU View Post
    thank u...these bums are looking at individual stats we lakers fans want rings not mvps and espn spots smh
    Well enjoy the next 3 years because you won't be anywhere near The Finals with D'Antoni.

Its Over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    42 pts, 15 rebounds, 7 assists and playing all 5 positions in the championship clinching game with the Captain out with an ankle injury.....all as a ROOKIE!!!! Nuff said.

Yup, I brought that up earlier and of course the Lebronites still hit me with their stats arguments.

Magic had more of a clutch gene in his rookie year and first finals appearance than Lebron had in his 7th season and second finals appearance. Magic was a winner from day one and has more clutchness in his pinky than 10 Lebrons have in their whole bodies. So while they may have some similarities in their "stats", the difference in their ability to win and close out games are galaxies apart.

vCash
    Lebron is already many levels above Magic. The only reason why Magic is considered a top three player is because some people feel bad for his having AIDS. Lebron is a better shooter, passer, scorer, rebounder, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Federal Reserve View Post
    Lebron is already many levels above Magic. The only reason why Magic is considered a top three player is because some people feel bad for his having AIDS. Lebron is a better shooter, passer, scorer, rebounder, etc.

I just might make this my new sig. I almost spit up my soda all over the computer screen when I read this. WOW just WOW!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Federal Reserve View Post
    Educate yourself about the difference between having HIV and having AIDS, because you sound like a damn pathetic fool right about now. You should be banned for how many ever days there are left in this calendar year for your low intelligent post. Go read a book.

vCash
    Just made it my new sig. I have never heard such a foolish statement on PSD in all my time on here. Nothing any Laker/Kobe fan has ever said was that ignorant/trollish. The Lebronites surely have the biggest homeristic fools amongst them.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast