28 40.58%
  • Redskins

41 59.42%
Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 175765666768 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1008
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/miles-austin/

The link says it all. Nobody was as flagrant as the Boys and Skins. NOBODY. If those two egotistical owners were correct in their ways, they would have lined up an army of lawyers outside Goodell's office. My gosh, Danny Boy tries to sue fans who rip him on a radio station and he just walked away from this after a feeble try? Yeah right.
    Im not denying that they did it, im saying it was an uncapped year. As I said, you can't punish 2 teams without punishing all the other teams that did it as well.

Chicago paid Peppers 20mil in 2010. And their payroll was over 128mil, they didn't get penalized

Cowboys and Skins got screwed, plain and simple.
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 12-31-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    I didn't watch the game last night because I know romo was going to choke. I saw the stats and he had 3 INT's. was any of them in crunch time?

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    I didn't watch the game last night because I know romo was going to choke. I saw the stats and he had 3 INT's. was any of them in crunch time?
    2 in the first quater. one wa sa complete and total bac breaker with like 3 mintues elft though
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    The last one, the game clincher. As always Tony Romo style.
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Im not denying that they did it, im saying it was an uncapped year. As I said, you can't punish 2 teams without punishing all the other teams that did it as well.

Chicago paid Peppers 20mil in 2010. And their payroll was over 128mil, they didn't get penalized

Cowboys and Skins got screwed, plain and simple.

Had the numbers not been so obnoxious, they likely would have been given a pass. You can't go from $17 million to $685K and claim innocence.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Had the numbers not been so obnoxious, they likely would have been given a pass. You can't go from $17 million to $685K and claim innocence.
    when there is no rule stopping you from doing it, you absolutly can

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    Bingo... There either was a cap, or there wasn't a cap.

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    Let's please stay on topic.

Romo is a choke.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    The last one, the game clincher. As always Tony Romo style.
    Figures.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Really? Is that why they were penalized and the research indicates there were some rules in place? Do some research for once.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Let's please stay on topic.

Romo is a choke.
    LOL - it's the gift that keeps on giving when the most is on the line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Congrats Skins and Skins fans!
    You say that a lot YED huh ? Lol at least Reid is gone

vCash
    Really? Is that why they were penalized and the research indicates there were some rules in place? Do some research for once.
    there were no ruels in place. there was no cap, hence the uncapped year. goodell punished them because they took advatnage of a system that the NFL put in place but was unhappy with. goodell saying you have to adhere to the cap that does not exisit is not a rule

vCash
    there were no ruels in place. there was no cap, hence the uncapped year. goodell punished them because they took advatnage of a system that the NFL put in place but was unhappy with. goodell saying you have to adhere to the cap that does not exisit is not a rule
    If you were correct, the Boys and Skins would have sued the NFL. They didn't so common sense indicates something was in place whether you can comprehend that or not. Doubt you will

vCash
    If you were correct, the Boys and Skins would have sued the NFL. They didn't so common sense indicates something was in place whether you can comprehend that or not. Doubt you will
    no, moron sense makes you think there was some sort of cap in an uncapped year. they lost there law suits ebcause the owners voted that way, which is far from fair or just.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...boys-redskins/

the skins and cowboys got screwed.

Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 175765666768 LastLast