69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cowboys

28 40.58%
  • Redskins

41 59.42%
Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Really, I din;t see the flags as evidence.
    Yeah because the refs were f-ing awful. It was so obvious. Illegal contact, holding, PI...... DeAngelo got away with all of them tonight. The Skins had one of the worst secondaries in the league all year then magically Hall turns into a shut down corner.... LMFAO

If Romo didn't blow Cowboys could have won, but the game was still favored to the Skins big time.

And this is coming from somebody who hates both teams, and the Cowboys more.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Would of still been 10-6 and had the tiebreaker over minny to finish in the 5th seed....anymore wise ideas?
    If the Packers would have gotten the first round bye all would be forgotten...but they didn't, so it's not.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    If the Packers would have gotten the first round bye all would be forgotten...but they didn't, so it's not.
    Shh...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    ) on the play clock happens all the time. They always give QBs about a half second to snap the ball once the clock hits 0. They almost never call the roughing call. And in that situation you absolutely cannot throw that flag. It took away from the game big time. It's just like the holding call on the Giants as their driving to win the game against Washington. They don't call it all game against either team, then in a big spot throw the flag.

Say what you want but once the NFL realized the Skins and RG3 had a chance to make the playoffs, it seems like the refs were favoring them in every game.
    It was more than a half second, It was a full second, and it was clearly obvious. Nevertheless when 0 is on the play clock it is delay of game. Say what you want, but its still a penalty. As I said both calls gave each team a TD, they offset.

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    Seahawks* gonna get RGIII'd next week.

vCash
    packers got a free win vs the jets two years ago because of the same call so no one cares

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    It was more than a half second, It was a full second, and it was clearly obvious. Nevertheless when 0 is on the play clock it is delay of game. Say what you want, but its still a penalty. As I said both calls gave each team a TD, they offset.
    How do they offset? 2 totally different circumstances. One is a pre-snap penalty that moves the offense back 5 yards. Who says they don't still score on the next play?

The other was a post snap penalty where RG3 threw an incomplete pass on 3rd down. It would have forced Washington to settle for a FG and preserved a timeout for the Cowboys.

It was an awful call and in no way does it offset a delay call. You sir get a massive

The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Guys leave Romo alone, that's MTM quarterback (insert TO sobbing).
    Foles is better?

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    They didn't throw a flag until late in the 2nd half. The Cowboys did get the benefit of the doubt on their first TD when the clock ran out, but I thought the Skins CBs, DeAngelo Hall specifically, got away with multiple pass interferences and holds. Then they decide the game by calling a penalty against the Cowboys.... This is why I hate the NFL.

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

vCash
    Foles is better?
    He thinks vick is better

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Seattle, thanks for beating GB. I'll enjoy the bye
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY3487 View Post
    They didn't throw a flag until late in the 2nd half. The Cowboys did get the benefit of the doubt on their first TD when the clock ran out, but I thought the Skins CBs, DeAngelo Hall specifically, got away with multiple pass interferences and holds. Then they decide the game by calling a penalty against the Cowboys.... This is why I hate the NFL.
    it happens because there is zero accountability for the refs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    it happens because there is zero accountability for the refs
    Yeah it's pretty disgusting. Tackling the receiver before the ball gets there is usually undeniably PI, but not tonight.

gooood caaaall

vCash
    How do they offset? 2 totally different circumstances. One is a pre-snap penalty that moves the offense back 5 yards. Who says they don't still score on the next play?

The other was a post snap penalty where RG3 threw an incomplete pass on 3rd down. It would have forced Washington to settle for a FG and preserved a timeout for the Cowboys.

It was an awful call and in no way does it offset a delay call. You sir get a massive
    Dallas already used all their time outs, They would have had the 2 minute warning.

Each call/non call resulted in 7 points for the team is what I am saying. Dallas' penalty also happened on third down, which would have made it third and long, and more than likely would have been a situation in which washington blitzes and forces a quick throw

By rule any contact to the head of the QB is a personal foul, so technically it was the right call whether you agree that it should have been a penalty or not is a different argument
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 12-30-2012 at 11:59 PM.

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    Romo blew the game with that awful INT, but I'm really pissed I didn't get the opportunity to see an exciting finish. That was one of the worst roughing calls I've ever seen. I don't want to hear it. I've seen Eli get smacked in the head like that plenty of times with no flag. Awful call. Awful refs. DeAngelo Hall was mugging WR's all night and no flags.

Can't say I'm surprised. The refs have been pretty horrid all year long. The last Skins-Giants game was poorly officiated as well. Go figure both of these games the Skins were the team being favored. The NFL didn't want RG3 in the playoffs or anything.
    Whiner... You know what's really funny and unfair... your owner John Mara. He's the reason the Cowboys and Redskins faced a salary cap deficit. He pushed hard for the penalties that were not warranted by any NFL rules. And then he got to watch the Boys and the Skins fight it out for the division. To me that's unfair but guess what.... we prevailed. **** John Mara and **** the Giants! Hail to the Redskins!

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast