28 40.58%
  • Redskins

41 59.42%
Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Rules are Rules - do some research.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/miles-austin/

But while most teams opted not to break the bank in a season without a banker, the NFL instructed teams not to use the uncapped years as a way to dump money in order to ensure that cap numbers in years with a salary cap would be lower.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nt-some-teams/
    Many teams did spend over the 128 mil(2009 salary cap) however the skins and cowboys were the only ones to be penalized. You don't find that ironic at all? Sure those 2 teams did spend the most money, but if you do it to them, you'd have to do it to all of the teams, right?

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    that redskins song is terrible
    LOL yes because the jets have one right? haters gonna hate .

REDSKINS NFCE BABY!!! WATCH OUT NFL WE GONNA BE CONTENDERS.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    I dont wanna hear any excuses from giants fans nor the NFCE we had our starting saties and Orakpo-Carriker out for the year along with Fred Davis whom alot of these guys play a big factor.

Our O is by far top 3-5 in the NFL right now and our D been better we highly deserve this look at the teams we had to beat 7 straight.

Dallas on thanksgiving ( which we never did in skins history )
    Beat NY
    Beat philly twice
    beat the ravens

than before all that we had to beat the Vikings and Bucs and saints who are all good. Our schedule was not at all easy if only our D was better we be 12-4 realistically . Skins are SB contenders like it or not we score 24-30 points a game with a top 5 turn over D which can get you far .

I know im a homer but give us our respect NY had there time now its D.C time and honestly my team are a bad guy type of team and i love it .
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    I don't see the Skins going far.... that said congrats and good luck you played a better game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    I dont wanna hear any excuses from giants fans nor the NFCE we had our starting saties and Orakpo-Carriker out for the year along with Fred Davis whom alot of these guys play a big factor.

Our O is by far top 3-5 in the NFL right now and our D been better we highly deserve this look at the teams we had to beat 7 straight.

Dallas on thanksgiving ( which we never did in skins history )
    Beat NY
    Beat philly twice
    beat the ravens

than before all that we had to beat the Vikings and Bucs and saints who are all good. Our schedule was not at all easy if only our D was better we be 12-4 realistically . Skins are SB contenders like it or not we score 24-30 points a game with a top 5 turn over D which can get you far .

I know im a homer but give us our respect NY had there time now its D.C time and honestly my team are a bad guy type of team and i love it .
    i thought my grammar was bad

vCash
    Hahaha Romo is a ****ing joke and will always be a choke artist.

vCash
    I think the Skins can go far in all honesty. Their D is starting to pick it up. This team is dangerous. Seahawks are dangerous too, so this should be a great game.

And Romo is hilarious. LMAO!

I can't say I'm shocked at how this season ended for him. Me and my friends predicted exactly what happened in that final drive for him. We just knew he would find a way to **** it up lol. We were actually sitting there, waiting for the inevitable to happen.

There is seriously something wrong with him. One would think he is due to come through in a huge moment like that. I guess we'll have to wait at least one more year.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 12-31-2012 at 02:17 AM.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Rg3 is banged up. I'd like to see them come out of the NFC though. I hate every team in the NFC playoffs except for the Seahawks lol this is going to start my hate for the skins but I like griffin so hopefully he can do solid
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Kinda feel sorry for Romo. Right before started that last interception drive, every single person watching the game with me was saying "Do you think he'll throw a pick 6 or strip fumble?" Unfair or not, he's got the reputation now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Foles is better?
    Who said that?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Many teams did spend over the 128 mil(2009 salary cap) however the skins and cowboys were the only ones to be penalized. You don't find that ironic at all? Sure those 2 teams did spend the most money, but if you do it to them, you'd have to do it to all of the teams, right?

The link says it all. Nobody was as flagrant as the Boys and Skins. NOBODY. If those two egotistical owners were correct in their ways, they would have lined up an army of lawyers outside Goodell's office. My gosh, Danny Boy tries to sue fans who rip him on a radio station and he just walked away from this after a feeble try? Yeah right.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash

The link says it all. Nobody was as flagrant as the Boys and Skins. NOBODY. If those two egotistical owners were correct in their ways, they would have lined up an army of lawyers outside Goodell's office. My gosh, Danny Boy tries to sue fans who rip him on a radio station and he just walked away from this after a feeble try? Yeah right.
    nobody was as flagrant and not brekaing rules as the skins and cowboys?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Rules are Rules - do some research.

But while most teams opted not to break the bank in a season without a banker, the NFL instructed teams not to use the uncapped years as a way to dump money in order to ensure that cap numbers in years with a salary cap would be lower.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nt-some-teams/
    an uncapped seaosn menas ther eis no cap, and thus you can not break said un-rule by going over the cap that does not exist. the NFL can instruct teams to do soemthign all they want, the team doesnt have to listen if its not a rule. skins and cowboys got screwed due to that, thats undeniable

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    an uncapped seaosn menas ther eis no cap, and thus you can not break said un-rule by going over the cap that does not exist. the NFL can instruct teams to do soemthign all they want, the team doesnt have to listen if its not a rule. skins and cowboys got screwed due to that, thats undeniable
    read the links or do research much? Nope

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    read the links or do research much? Nope
    i dont need to do research. there was no cap that year and they were punished for violating the cap that did not exist. they got screwed because goodell thinks he is a dictator who cna do whatever he wants.