Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who Will Win?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cowboys

    28 40.58%
  • Redskins

    41 59.42%
Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1008
  1. #976
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    10,495
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Rules are Rules - do some research.

    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/miles-austin/


    But while most teams opted not to break the bank in a season without a banker, the NFL instructed teams not to use the uncapped years as a way to dump money in order to ensure that cap numbers in years with a salary cap would be lower.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nt-some-teams/
    Many teams did spend over the 128 mil(2009 salary cap) however the skins and cowboys were the only ones to be penalized. You don't find that ironic at all? Sure those 2 teams did spend the most money, but if you do it to them, you'd have to do it to all of the teams, right?


    BADA BING BADA BOOM REALEST GUY IN THE ROOM!
    HOW YOU DOIN?

  2. #977
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,607
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    that redskins song is terrible
    LOL yes because the jets have one right? haters gonna hate .

    REDSKINS NFCE BABY!!! WATCH OUT NFL WE GONNA BE CONTENDERS.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

  3. #978
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,607
    I dont wanna hear any excuses from giants fans nor the NFCE we had our starting saties and Orakpo-Carriker out for the year along with Fred Davis whom alot of these guys play a big factor.

    Our O is by far top 3-5 in the NFL right now and our D been better we highly deserve this look at the teams we had to beat 7 straight.


    Dallas on thanksgiving ( which we never did in skins history )
    Beat NY
    Beat philly twice
    beat the ravens

    than before all that we had to beat the Vikings and Bucs and saints who are all good. Our schedule was not at all easy if only our D was better we be 12-4 realistically . Skins are SB contenders like it or not we score 24-30 points a game with a top 5 turn over D which can get you far .


    I know im a homer but give us our respect NY had there time now its D.C time and honestly my team are a bad guy type of team and i love it .
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

  4. #979
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,810
    I don't see the Skins going far.... that said congrats and good luck you played a better game

  5. #980
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Coral Springs, FL
    Posts
    13,471
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    I dont wanna hear any excuses from giants fans nor the NFCE we had our starting saties and Orakpo-Carriker out for the year along with Fred Davis whom alot of these guys play a big factor.

    Our O is by far top 3-5 in the NFL right now and our D been better we highly deserve this look at the teams we had to beat 7 straight.


    Dallas on thanksgiving ( which we never did in skins history )
    Beat NY
    Beat philly twice
    beat the ravens

    than before all that we had to beat the Vikings and Bucs and saints who are all good. Our schedule was not at all easy if only our D was better we be 12-4 realistically . Skins are SB contenders like it or not we score 24-30 points a game with a top 5 turn over D which can get you far .


    I know im a homer but give us our respect NY had there time now its D.C time and honestly my team are a bad guy type of team and i love it .
    i thought my grammar was bad

  6. #981
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    955
    Hahaha Romo is a ****ing joke and will always be a choke artist.

  7. #982
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    25,970
    I think the Skins can go far in all honesty. Their D is starting to pick it up. This team is dangerous. Seahawks are dangerous too, so this should be a great game.

    And Romo is hilarious. LMAO!

    I can't say I'm shocked at how this season ended for him. Me and my friends predicted exactly what happened in that final drive for him. We just knew he would find a way to **** it up lol. We were actually sitting there, waiting for the inevitable to happen.

    There is seriously something wrong with him. One would think he is due to come through in a huge moment like that. I guess we'll have to wait at least one more year.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 12-31-2012 at 03:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

  8. #983
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    25,931
    Rg3 is banged up. I'd like to see them come out of the NFC though. I hate every team in the NFC playoffs except for the Seahawks lol this is going to start my hate for the skins but I like griffin so hopefully he can do solid
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  9. #984
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,289
    Kinda feel sorry for Romo. Right before started that last interception drive, every single person watching the game with me was saying "Do you think he'll throw a pick 6 or strip fumble?" Unfair or not, he's got the reputation now.

  10. #985
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    59,937
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Foles is better?
    Who said that?

    Get Well Soon Romo

  11. #986
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,052
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Many teams did spend over the 128 mil(2009 salary cap) however the skins and cowboys were the only ones to be penalized. You don't find that ironic at all? Sure those 2 teams did spend the most money, but if you do it to them, you'd have to do it to all of the teams, right?


    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/miles-austin/

    The link says it all. Nobody was as flagrant as the Boys and Skins. NOBODY. If those two egotistical owners were correct in their ways, they would have lined up an army of lawyers outside Goodell's office. My gosh, Danny Boy tries to sue fans who rip him on a radio station and he just walked away from this after a feeble try? Yeah right.

  12. #987
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/miles-austin/

    The link says it all. Nobody was as flagrant as the Boys and Skins. NOBODY. If those two egotistical owners were correct in their ways, they would have lined up an army of lawyers outside Goodell's office. My gosh, Danny Boy tries to sue fans who rip him on a radio station and he just walked away from this after a feeble try? Yeah right.
    nobody was as flagrant and not brekaing rules as the skins and cowboys?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals 21) Reds

  13. #988
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Rules are Rules - do some research.

    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/miles-austin/


    But while most teams opted not to break the bank in a season without a banker, the NFL instructed teams not to use the uncapped years as a way to dump money in order to ensure that cap numbers in years with a salary cap would be lower.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nt-some-teams/
    an uncapped seaosn menas ther eis no cap, and thus you can not break said un-rule by going over the cap that does not exist. the NFL can instruct teams to do soemthign all they want, the team doesnt have to listen if its not a rule. skins and cowboys got screwed due to that, thats undeniable
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals 21) Reds

  14. #989
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    an uncapped seaosn menas ther eis no cap, and thus you can not break said un-rule by going over the cap that does not exist. the NFL can instruct teams to do soemthign all they want, the team doesnt have to listen if its not a rule. skins and cowboys got screwed due to that, thats undeniable
    read the links or do research much? Nope

  15. #990
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    read the links or do research much? Nope
    i dont need to do research. there was no cap that year and they were punished for violating the cap that did not exist. they got screwed because goodell thinks he is a dictator who cna do whatever he wants.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals 21) Reds

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •