Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

vCash
    For those who got bleacher season tix...a buddy of mine is looking to get 2 tickets (beyond the two I am giving him) to the 4/14 Sunday game against the Giants, and possibly 1 - 3 tickets for the 5/18 or 5/19 games against the Mets. Anyone willing to sell those games? Alternatively I am willing to trade 2 bleachers to some other game if you'd prefer to go that route.

[Sorry if there is another thread (or should be) for this type of ticket sale/exchange discussion.]

vCash
    Shouldn't be hard to get tickets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Shouldn't be hard to get tickets
    Duly noted and agreed...I was just willing to help out a fellow season ticketholder trying to get out of a small piece of their huge investment in this season. Also, I have to justify why I'm selling him my tickets at my slightly-below-face value, but if he looks on Stubhub in a month he will find tickets for half price.

vCash
    I see there are tons of tickets on stubhub now. Did you guys get your tickets already?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poodski View Post
    I see there are tons of tickets on stubhub now. Did you guys get your tickets already?
    Nope, you won't get them until March. But you already know your seat location and you know which games you have, so you can list them on Stubhub. I have a handful listed.
    Literally takes a few seconds to list. All you need is a PayPal account (and I believe the paypal address has to be the same address you register with stubhub with).

PayPal doesn't charge you any fees when you receive payment from Stubhub.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Nope, you won't get them until March. But you already know your seat location and you know which games you have, so you can list them on Stubhub. I have a handful listed.
    Literally takes a few seconds to list. All you need is a PayPal account (and I believe the paypal address has to be the same address you register with stubhub with).

PayPal doesn't charge you any fees when you receive payment from Stubhub.
    So I dont need to put that barcode on there?

vCash
    So I dont need to put that barcode on there?
    You will in March. Right now, you can list any game you want. If someone buys your tickets before you receive them, that is fine. Once you receive the tickets in March, just log into your Stubhub account and there will be a link that says "Enter Barcode."
    That's it. Very simple process.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    You will in March. Right now, you can list any game you want. If someone buys your tickets before you receive them, that is fine. Once you receive the tickets in March, just log into your Stubhub account and there will be a link that says "Enter Barcode."
    That's it. Very simple process.
    Nice alright. I am going to just list em all now then.

vCash
    Nice alright. I am going to just list em all now then.
    Let me know if you have any questions. Stubhub will ask you how you want to get paid. Either by check or PayPal. Usually when my tickets sell, after I enter the barcode, I get the money in my paypal account within 2-3 days...if not sooner.
    I hate the fees they charge, but you couldn't ask for an easier setup.

When your tickets sell, you'll get an email from stubhub telling you. It's all self explanatory.

Even though your seats are general admission, you still technically have seat numbers.
    So when you list, don't click the button that says general admission.
    Click "Specific seats"
    Then for your section, start typing out "bleachers" and you will see a menu pop up, then click "Budweiser Bleachers General Admission"
    Then for the row, most people just say "GA"

Make sure you see the words "We found your section and row combination".
    That part is important.

vCash
    Well I ****ed up the GA part!

Oh well just gotta edit all 52 games I posted.

vCash
    Well I ****ed up the GA part!

Oh well just gotta edit all 52 games I posted.
    Wait, don't do anything yet. Just make sure your listings appear under the bleachers.

Give me a game that you posted and let me know what your asking price was. I'll search for it and see if it appears.

vCash
    I searched and it wasnt there.

Its no biggie it only takes like 20 seconds each game.

vCash
    Well actually can you look opening day. I listed em for 99.99, but I do not see em.

vCash
    Well actually can you look opening day. I listed em for 99.99, but I do not see em.
    Hmmm don't see them. Did you get the confirmation message saying something like "Your tickets are listed for sale"

vCash
    Your tickets are listed for sale
    Give us a few minutes to post your listing.

Don't click the back button to make changes. You can edit your listing info in My Account.
    To see how your listing will appear on the site with buyer fees included, go to My Account and click
    on the 'See more' link

Yeah I got that. And an email

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast