Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: chicago bears

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    hard to call possibly losing in the playoffs a choke from a team that was 6-2 and the defending champs and choked their way out of the playoffs. ravens janaury scheudle includes playing football, giants schedule does not
    Says the hypocrite who claims there is no such thing as clutch and now trolls about choking. What a shocker you have no Ravens or Romo posts today and it's ALL GIANTS AGAIN. You must envy or fear the big city. Either way:

ELI MANNING TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP - LOL eat it up hater

vCash
    bears are second all time in championships....................
    Doesn't sound you were around more than 10 years ago based on the limited acumen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Says the hypocrite who claims there is no such thing as clutch and now trolls about choking. What a shocker you have no Ravens or Romo posts today and it's ALL GIANTS AGAIN. You must envy or fear the big city. Either way:

ELI MANNING TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP - LOL eat it up hater
    i never said cluthc doesn;'t exist, i said being clutch doesnt 100% outweigh everything. im not impressed with someone who has to be cluthc because they played pooorly to get themselves in that situation. i also never siad you couldn't choke. you should know about that, the giants do it eveyr year after a superbowl it seems

o and that 2 time superbowl MVP? still sitting at home this january
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Doesn't sound you were around more than 10 years ago based on the limited acumen.
    kind of like how the giant aren't around the playoffs this year?

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    kind of like how the giant aren't around the playoffs this year?
    OH LOOK, another Giants post. It's quite obvious this Pinstripe fella isn't a fan of any team and just a troll.

NY GIANTS FOUR TIME SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS - Hate it tiny town LOL

vCash
    i never said cluthc doesn;'t exist, i said being clutch doesnt 100% outweigh everything. im not impressed with someone who has to be cluthc because they played pooorly to get themselves in that situation. i also never siad you couldn't choke. you should know about that, the giants do it eveyr year after a superbowl it seems

o and that 2 time superbowl MVP? still sitting at home this january
    ENGLISH????????? I can only read English and you're not typing it.

vCash
    OH LOOK, another Giants post. It's quite obvious this Pinstripe fella isn't a fan of any team and just a troll.

NY GIANTS FOUR TIME SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS - Hate it tiny town LOL
    4 times, watching from home

vCash
    4 times, watching from home
    Can't win it every year. The four teams you claim to follow while complaining about the Giants non-stop know that. Speaking of home, it's New Years so going out with the fam. Enjoy your New Years here and I look forward to your hate for NY and will be laughing all the way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Am I a troll? Have I been wrong about the Bears or Lions this season? Has everything I've said not come true? You tell me.
    Just because you're right doesn't mean you're not a troll. lol. I don't care tho. I love it. Packers and Bears fans talking **** is what makes the season great. If the teams were switched believe that I'd be up in your kitchen. Also I hope you lose to the Vikings.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112