Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: chicago bears

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    Bears have the 2nd most championships behind the Packers. Giants recent history is nothing to ridicule. Beating the unbeatable Patriots was pretty amazing. I don't believe in Luck.
    Ty - it's good to see some fans among the many. Surprised Carmini struggled but believe the Bears are as good as any with a better OL.

Best of luck this offseason. I'll try conversing with you more often although many of the, you know, dominate the boards.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Hey guys.

Nobody cares how many Super Bowl wins your team has. This is 2012 and the fact is your teams will both be watching the playoffs from their couches.

Not trying to jab at you guys or bait. But it's the truth.

What has more of an affect on you personally? The record from twenty years ago or the record today, December 31, 2012?
    Agreed - you're a bit late coming in so I understand. Your post is right on.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Hey guys.

Nobody cares how many Super Bowl wins your team has. This is 2012 and the fact is your teams will both be watching the playoffs from their couches.

Not trying to jab at you guys or bait. But it's the truth.

What has more of an affect on you personally? The record from twenty years ago or the record today, December 31, 2012?
    Especially fans of teams with none. lol.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Especially fans of teams with none. lol.
    Who are you aiming this jab at?
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pd1dish View Post
    do you know what punctuation marks are? if so, use them
    I hate people like this!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Who are you aiming this jab at?
    I would most likely say you. Pretty clear actually.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by madvillian9 View Post
    I would most likely say you. Pretty clear actually.
    I thought so. Haha.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

vCash
    When did I brag about my team's history?

There was nothing clear about it. When I say something about the history of my team and he comes in with that comment, it'd make sense.

Now, you just look bitter.
    I'm In.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    what an @sshole and hyporcrite you are

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    When did I brag about my team's history?

There was nothing clear about it. When I say something about the history of my team and he comes in with that comment, it'd make sense.

Now, you just look bitter.
    I'm bitter as hell, but I was just joking. Your team is in the playoffs and playing well. Time to be happy.

vCash
    I can't believe they didnt make it, after beating up on elite opponents the first 8 games this season. I never saw this coming!

Oh....wait. Yes I did.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    I can't believe they didnt make it, after beating up on elite opponents the first 8 games this season. I never saw this coming!

Oh....wait. Yes I did.
    I never thought you'd be in here trolling? Oh...wait. Yes I did. lol.

vCash
    I never thought you'd be in here trolling? Oh...wait. Yes I did. lol.
    Am I a troll? Have I been wrong about the Bears or Lions this season? Has everything I've said not come true? You tell me.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    It's considered the 2012 season and I'm sure the Ravens, which you never post about (lol), will be joining them soon. Ravens latest choke on the way lol
    hard to call possibly losing in the playoffs a choke from a team that was 6-2 and the defending champs and choked their way out of the playoffs. ravens janaury scheudle includes playing football, giants schedule does not
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Would you prefer I talk about your team? Betting any Bears fan would prefer the Giants history when compared to their team.
    bears are second all time in championships....................
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast