Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: chicago bears

vCash
    Alright girls, settle down.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    Alright girls, settle down.
    Need an influx of football minds. Please chime in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Would you prefer I talk about your team? Betting any Bears fan would prefer the Giants history when compared to their team.
    Bears are one of the most storied franchises in NFL history. What the hell are you talking about?
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    Bears are one of the most storied franchises in NFL history. What the hell are you talking about?
    Talking Superbowls as a skippy was ridiculing the past two Giants runs as strictly luck. Not sure what his agenda is but we know school is on vacation. Of course the Bears have one of the most storied franchises but I wasn't responding to that.

vCash
    Would you prefer I talk about your team? Betting any Bears fan would prefer the Giants history when compared to their team.
    It's funny that you actually believe I'm jealous of a team that was worse than the Bears this year. As for history, I'd be more inclined to be a real competitive team that makes the playoffs every year. Not some team that gets lucky every now and then and missed the playoffs in between.

Dumb and dumber

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1127 View Post
    It's funny that you actually believe I'm jealous of a team that was worse than the Bears this year. As for history, I'd be more inclined to be a real competitive team that makes the playoffs every year. Not some team that gets lucky every now and then and missed the playoffs in between.
    Please start paying attention in school. Since your one Superbowl, the Giants have four

Past 14 years

Giants 122-99
    Bears 114-107

vCash
    Please start paying attention in school.
    What does school have to do with discussing football? Oh, nothing. Your embarrassing yourself right now.

Dumb and dumber

vCash
    What does school have to do with discussing football? Oh, nothing. Your embarrassing yourself right now.
    Exactly - your opinion is so far off fact it's comical.

Please start paying attention in school. Since your one Superbowl, the Giants have four

Past 14 years

Giants 122-99
    Bears 114-107

vCash

Past 14 years

Giants 122-99
    Bears 114-107
    An 8 win difference in 14 years. Big whoop. I would credit the SB's more to the Patriots choking than the Giants winning. They weren't the better team in 06 or 11.

Dumb and dumber

vCash
    Bears 10-6
    Giants 9-7

Argue that school boy.

Dumb and dumber

vCash
    Talking Superbowls as a skippy was ridiculing the past two Giants runs as strictly luck. Not sure what his agenda is but we know school is on vacation. Of course the Bears have one of the most storied franchises but I wasn't responding to that.
    Bears have the 2nd most championships behind the Packers. Giants recent history is nothing to ridicule. Beating the unbeatable Patriots was pretty amazing. I don't believe in Luck.

vCash
    Bears 10-6
    Giants 9-7

Argue that school boy.
    don't even bother with him man. he lives to troll. eli and the giants are the greatest everything ever according to him.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    An 8 win difference in 14 years. Big whoop. I would credit the SB's more to the Patriots choking than the Giants winning. They weren't the better team in 06 or 11.
    The school system must be much worse off than I thought

I was responding to your comment >>>As for history, I'd be more inclined to be a real competitive team that makes the playoffs every year. Not some team that gets lucky every now and then and missed the playoffs in between. <<<

History indicates you have no idea where the Giants are in relation to your team. Try following you own comments. My gosh

14. 12-31-2012, 03:42 PM
    Reason
    dodging the filter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    don't even bother with him man. he lives to troll. eli and the giants are the greatest everything ever according to him.
    Yeah I remember him pulling the same crap earlier this year. Not gonna waste my time with him.

Dumb and dumber

vCash
    Hey guys.

Nobody cares how many Super Bowl wins your team has. This is 2012 and the fact is your teams will both be watching the playoffs from their couches.

Not trying to jab at you guys or bait. But it's the truth.

What has more of an affect on you personally? The record from twenty years ago or the record today, December 31, 2012?
    I'm In.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast