Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: chicago bears

Hybrid View

vCash

chicago bears

I don't understand the bears I've been a fan for 32 yrs and we've totally stank and I still watched but my gripe is our offense we have a qb we have a running back that's hurt again great bell is back and a strong runner my issue is cutler needs to throw to more than Marshall every great team has more than one rec and we have more than one Jeffrey Bennett Hester on slants and 2 huge tight ends but can't get a trucking and playing catch up all the time I agree the offensive line is coming together finally but to be this close it just sucks every year same crap we dominate for 3-5 games in a row and fall on our rears does anyone feel this

vCash
    do you know what punctuation marks are? if so, use them
    Bulls
    Bears
    White Sox

AND YOUR NEW STANLEY CUP CHAMPS, THE BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pd1dish View Post

I'll take irony for 500 Alex.
    Mike...
    ... when talking Notre Dame football

vCash
    The problem is Lovie Smith. Yes he doesn't run the offense, but he has failed multiple times to hire the right guy. He's a great defensive guy, but he's a tard when it comes to offense.
    Mike...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pd1dish View Post
    I hate people like this!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    The problem with the Bears is they lived and died by the takeaways the first 9 weeks when they started out 7-1. Not to mention they had a weak schedule, which people argued was not true. Without the turnovers, they're just an average team as I stated all along. I was laughed at when I said the Bears would still miss the playoffs when they were 7-1, but now that might be the case.

Notice yesterday when they got turnovers against ARI, it was like the good ol' days earlier this season. That's when the Bears are at their best. But let's be real, ARI is terrible. Just coming off a 9 game losing streak after a 4-0 start and the Lions surprisingly getting blown out by them was a shock as well. Bears finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs for the 5th time in 6 years. Lovie & Tice are out. And Cutler and the O-Line need to go.

vCash
    I personally hope they keep lovie and cutler. Makes beating them easier

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoUseForAName View Post
    I personally hope they keep lovie and cutler. Makes beating them easier
    Could happen. If Green Bay beats the Vikings, the Bears beat up on a toothless Lions team who quit on this season weeks ago and they back into the playoffs, Lovie's the man, the Chicago defense gets another year older, and everyone keeps their jobs. That being said, they lose to DET Sunday, it's anyone's guess what happens in Chicago in the offseason.

vCash
    Wait they lived off turnovers? But I was told those were going to keep coming til the end of time and I was just a hater.

But we're saying they didn't....Hmmmmmmm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Wait they lived off turnovers? But I was told those were going to keep coming til the end of time and I was just a hater.

They coach it alot, but it's undoubtedly part luck too.
    Mike...

vCash

So were you worried when the Packers lived and died by the big play last year? I remember a lot of fans laughing at the suggestion that the Packers were doomed if they got neither in the postseason. This despite it happening many times in the recent past.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    So were you worried when the Packers lived and died by the big play last year? I remember a lot of fans laughing at the suggestion that the Packers were doomed if they got neither in the postseason. This despite it happening many times in the recent past.
    Not me. I never thought we would make it past the NFCC the way we played.

Didn't even get there.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Not me. I never thought we would make it past the NFCC the way we played.

Didn't even get there.
    Then you were among the minority. The vast majority seemed to think that the Chiefs game was a fluke. And there was little chance it would happen again. Even when the Packers started out slow this season, there were still quite a few that denied that the offense had been figured out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    Then you were among the minority. The vast majority seemed to think that the Chiefs game was a fluke. And there was little chance it would happen again. Even when the Packers started out slow this season, there were still quite a few that denied that the offense had been figured out.
    I thought we'd get punked by SF and NO would beat us too.

I actually thought we'd beat the Giants but it was obvious we were a paper tiger. The record never meant much to me.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash

You're a lot worse than just a hater, I could think of many, many different adjectives to describe you and your whore mouth.

For real though, taking a page out of Dennis Green's book, "the Bears are who we THOUGHT they were!"

Our defense is great when they don't have to be on the field a lot; the problem is, with our offense, they do. As a result, the "bend but don't break" defense often ends up breaking; see the Seattle/Russell Wilson game.

The entirety of our problem, is our offensive line. We've had five different stating lineups in the last five games, which isn't unheard of but it certainly doesn't do anyone but opposing teams favors this late in the season. With Cutler having no time to throw, he often rushes throws, gets lazy with his mechanics, and zero's in on our seemingly one true receiver, Brandon Marshall.

Forte as a result hasn't had a huge yeareither because of that same offensive line. And when we constantly go 3 and out, it puts our defense in bad spots.

So yes, for those who mentioned the Bears win when they generate turnovers, you're partially right. But I'd like to point out that ANY team that generates turnovers normally wins those games, at least I'd like to believe thet to be the case.

The Bears will never be a bonafide contender with the way their offensive line is currently constructed. Give Phil Emery a couple years and hopefully he can add some much, much, much needed talent to that group.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast