Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My brother bought me a flask from Germany.

Best present evar!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    All I can say guys is pick your wife/mate carefully.

My wife's gift is the first thing that I open every Christmas.

This year it was a small box. It was the only thing she put under the tree. There were 20 other gifts under the tree from myself and various family members, but the only gift from her was a tiny silver box with a white bow. Hell, the bow was bigger than the box.

Of course, the size of the gift didn't matter to me at all -- we've been together long enough that I know when she's trying to pull my chain. I played along and chided her all week about how infinitesimally small the gift was. I exaggerated that it was barely big enough to contain a pack of bean sprouts. I told her that I might wait a year to open it. By then the little seedlings will have grown some, I joked.

Well, I'm glad that I didn't wait. Inside the small box was the key to a Mercedes SL550. Certified pre-owned, but still one of the best gifts that she's ever given me, in terms of material items. It was cold and drizzly that morning, but that didn't stop me from taking her for a spin.

So to sum up, the first gift that I opened was a convertible Benz that my wife gave me.

The second gift that I opened -- and best of all -- was my wife.
    You win Christmas.

vCash

This year it was a small box. It was the only thing she put under the tree. There were 20 other gifts under the tree from myself and various family members, but the only gift from her was a tiny silver box with a white bow. Hell, the bow was bigger than the box.

Of course, the size of the gift didn't matter to me at all -- we've been together long enough that I know when she's trying to pull my chain. I played along and chided her all week about how infinitesimally small the gift was. I exaggerated that it was barely big enough to contain a pack of bean sprouts. I told her that I might wait a year to open it. By then the little seedlings will have grown some, I joked.

Well, I'm glad that I didn't wait. Inside the small box was the key to a Mercedes SL550. Certified pre-owned, but still one of the best gifts that she's ever given me, in terms of material items. It was cold and drizzly that morning, but that didn't stop me from taking her for a spin.

So to sum up, the first gift that I opened was a convertible Benz that my wife gave me.

Pics or it didn't happen!

vCash
    Wow I got the hookup. I told everyone not to get me anything too.

-Radar Detector
    -Car Cover
    -Car Power Inverter w/ Outlet and USB
    -Car Ipod Connecter
    -Portable Tire Air Pump
    -Emergency Car Kit
    -Tickets for Car Washes
    -Coupon for 1 2 day Car Spa thing where they do it up real good
    -$380 cash (cost of my recent ticket lol)

Thats what I got from my dad and my sister. Needless to say I was thrilled.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Polo clothes and assassins creed 3. And $$$

#iubb

vCash
    Nice set of knives from Chicago Cutlery. Some Beats Solo headphones.

vCash

winning.

vCash

Aw, no dick in a box.

vCash
    Cash (which I used to help get a 42" Samsung Plasma)
    HD Antennae (I don't have cable so it works for me to watch football HD)
    USA and Roma soccer jerseys
    band t-shirt
    Kuerig

Pretty solid Xmas all things told.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    I got this gorgeous bag from girl friend
    http://www.basspro.com/Bob-Timberlak...product/99493/

I got a roku from my girlfriend's parents.

Got some walking around money from my parents.

Bought myself a TV, fleece, iPhone 5, and a Las Vegas vacation.

vCash
    The first and only thing I asked for from my gf... a Boss Blues Driver pedal for my geetar. Stoked. Although she was pissed because I outspent her. I got her a Canon Rebel T3i camera.

vCash
    Cash is probably the weakest present ever. If anyone besides a distant uncle is giving you that as a present then your family is pretty unimaginative.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    What...the...****. I can't get even get one pair.
    I'll sell you a pair pm me your size

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Cash is probably the weakest present ever. If anyone besides a distant uncle is giving you that as a present then your family is pretty unimaginative.
    Or they hate you, and it's mutual.

I got:
    Silver Dollar
    Makers Mark set
    2 bottles of Pinot
    Gloves
    $25 Trader Joes
    Can of Lifesavers

vCash
    I got:
    Cash
    Clothes ( a lot of them)