• Giants - Go to hell Vick.

6 35.29%
  • Tie - Damn it McNabb!!!

2 11.76%
  • Who cares? Damn it Andy!

5 29.41%
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    well to be honest theres always small hype built around players until the interviews, combine and personal workouts begin...then sheit gets real...

vCash
    I pray vick throws for 900 and runs for an additional 900 and throws 11 touchdown passes....Just beat the ****ing Giants lol

vCash
    not like we wont have a top 5 pick if we win or lose....so do whatever were pretty much guaranteed a top 4 pick.

Shocker alert... as much as I want to see Foles develop into the QB of the future I dont know if hes really that.

Sadly moving forward if we want to get that QB eventually well then we need to either suck or get lucky...I would personally rather stay competitive...

I hope Vick does good and gets 1 more chance with Andy here too... with a fresh Oline, a damn SAFETY, and a damn WR that poses a threat to another team that requires double teamed... Maclin and DJax DO NOT do that... give me a top 15 wr please....
    Last edited by fanofphilly; 12-29-2012 at 11:07 AM.

vCash
    Shocker alert... as much as I want to see Foles develop into the QB of the future I dont know if hes really that.
    I don't either,really no one does.However,my gut says he can be the guy.He just needs to keep improving,much improved 0-line,and possibly one more big target to throw to.

vCash
    Glad Vick is back out there, we'll lose a lot more possessions on the field since he's a turnover machine. **** winning for Andy, he's been praised enough in his tenure here and we'll give him a standing o when he coaches against us one day. That's about as sentimental as I get.

THANK YOU DANNY B #48

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Even if the difference is marginal, I want the team being in a position where either:

1) A team or two directly behind us decide that they just have to have someone, causing them to have to move up to our higher pick
    2) The team gets to pick exactly who they want without worrying, a higher pick allows this to happen more likely

Either of those means entirely more for the franchising than winning for Andy Reid. And in the end, my loyalties as a fan are to the Philadelphia Eagles and not Andy Reid, as much as I like the guy.
    Well said and a great post gone unanswered as usual

To add to this, the Lions are hot on our tail and they are looking for a franchise tackle because all the ones they have are getting old and ****. They would be more than happy to get Joeckel falling to their lap. Us being ahead of them forces them to try trading up ahead of us or trading with us for him. A NFC team giving up assets is always a plus for us.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    IF this really is Andy's last game, I want to thank him for all he has done for this team, this city, and for the Eagles fans everywhere.

I hope you come back Big Red, but if not, thanks for the memories.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    IF this really is Andy's last game, I want to thank him for all he has done for this team, this city, and for the Eagles fans everywhere.

I hope you come back Big Red, but if not, thanks for the memories.
    Reports were that Reid was getting prepared for the SD job. If they are true....means he already knows he's gone.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Reports were that Reid was getting prepared for the SD job. If they are true....means he already knows he's gone.
    Sunny San Diego,should be a nice place for Reid to coach.Just hope we don't get Turner here as his replacement!

vCash
    I can dream can't I?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    Sunny San Diego,should be a nice place for Reid to coach.Just hope we don't get Turner here as his replacement!
    It'd be an excellent place for him to land. Rivers is a stud. He works wonders with mediocre WR's. All he needs is a RB and his offense should flourish.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Adam Scheftler just reported San Diego isn't interested in Reid and are going to be looking elsewhere.

So, there's that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Adam Scheftler just reported San Diego isn't interested in Reid and are going to be looking elsewhere.

So, there's that.
    I'll believe it when I see it. I honestly think Reid's the best option on the coaching market. Then again, SD did stick with Norv Turner forever.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Very cool. Most peoples first memory of Reid was the pickle juice game where we started with an onside kick. Now we start his likely final game as Eagles coach with an onside kick.

vCash
    Great call, I love you Andy.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast