Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Howie Roseman

vCash

Howie Roseman

Ever since he was hired all we heard from the Eagles is how smart he is and how much he knows about football. Before he was hired the Eagles missed the playoffs twice, in 2005 and 2007. Besides those years they ran through the divison and the NFC for 11 or 12 wins a year. They let Heckert go and it's been real bad. 12-20 in 2 seasons with Roseman. Poor drafting, poor free agent signings, trades didn't work out the way he intended. I think he was a bigger fault in the last 2 years than Reid and should of been fired, Scott Pioli is out there and he's one of the best drafters in the NFL. I feel like no matter who we hire as a HC/OC/DC it's not going to make any difference

vCash
    While I don't really agree on the Pioli thing, you're not the first or the last person to notice the correlation between downfall in record and Howie Roseman.

That said, it's a dead horse at this time. Reid's not coming back.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Reid I know wont but Roseman should join him. He sucks

vCash
    you can't forget how much power reid had, once heckart left he got all the power in the world haha, so i truely believe reid was making the draft selections not roseman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the brave eagle View Post
    you can't forget how much power reid had, once heckart left he got all the power in the world haha, so i truely believe reid was making the draft selections not roseman
    It's actually the other way around. Once Heckertt left, power was taken from Reid and given to Roseman....
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Can't agree here at all. The 2012 draft was a great draft. Every pick was a good pick. I do think that ANdy had the last call on every personnel move prior to 2012. Andy lost alot of power in the last year. This is why Andy went to KC, where he was given complete control there and Pioli is out. Pioli isn't that bright of a GM. That team had a major hole at QB and never fixed it. They used the 11th pick in the draft on Poe, where they had to go and get a QB. I am not saying Howie is great, but i am juding him on 2012 draft and thus far i like it alot. Lets see what he does in FA and draft of 2013 before we really know what and who is to blame.
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

vCash
    Heckert left because he never had any power. Joe Banner left because him and Andy had issues. When Banner left, Andy took control and spent a lot of money on extensions for Cole and Herremans. Its was obvious that Andy had control, but the 8-8 record and poor drafts prior, he lost a lot of his power. And Roseman took over and 2012 looks like a good draft.
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

vCash
    Like him or not we are stuck with him for the next season or two.Personally speaking I'm not a fan of his.All we as fans can do is hope for the best.

vCash
    Not a big Howie fan.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Don't fool yourself kid. This was Reid's team Howie just got people here through free agency. Last years draft was Howies first that he was able to "pull the trigger" on. So get facts first before u call out a GM that I believe has so far done a great job.

It's Howies fault that Reid couldn't fin a proper coach to use some of our players that's were superstar pro bowl players prior to sucking it up here? I think not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Don't fool yourself kid. This was Reid's team Howie just got people here through free agency. Last years draft was Howies first that he was able to "pull the trigger" on. So get facts first before u call out a GM that I believe has so far done a great job.

It's Howies fault that Reid couldn't fin a proper coach to use some of our players that's were superstar pro bowl players prior to sucking it up here? I think not.

Where the **** were you when I was arguing with like 10 people about this matter in the other threads

I can't believe people still are ragging on the guy.

Lets see how he does with his first coaching hire and second draft and FA then we'll have more of an idea of whether last year was a fluke or not.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Well lets get 1 thing straight Lurie calls the shots no joke.

But when it comes to getting fa's and drafts Howies the man now

vCash
    Personally, I want Gus Bradley here...

Defensive genius and part of some great draft classes for the Seahawks...

he doesn't get all the publicity of Kelly or Arians because he is in Seattle...

But, this guy would do well

vCash
    This team will be good again with a good draft a FA that can actually play. And a coach that see he has a good trio of RB's.

vCash
    Depends what you believe. For me, the last 2 seasons says a lot. Howie I feel is quite responsible for that.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast