Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    I can't stand Bill O'Reilly at all, but I don't call for him to be deported because he says stupid **** I don't agree with.
    He was born in NYC. Where do you think you could deport him to?

vCash
    Haha, I was wondering that myself. If I had to take a guess, I'd say Ireland?
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    I can't stand Bill O'Reilly at all, but I don't call for him to be deported because he says stupid **** I don't agree with.
    Do you know what being deported means and why there is a difference between O'Reilly and Morgan? One is a citizen of the United States, and one is not. Which makes one of their ability to speak and defame or praise our constitution a right, and it makes the other person's ability to defame our constitution subversion, which, in this sense, is illegal.

If people would just read the damn article they would get the sense that this is not a freedom of speech issue and it is not as simple as turning off the TV or being angry at what Morgan is saying. It might not seem like a big deal, but it is.

vCash
    Somebody tell Lord Cornwallis that we beared arms to resist the British.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    Do you know what being deported means and why there is a difference between O'Reilly and Morgan? One is a citizen of the United States, and one is not. Which makes one of their ability to speak and defame or praise our constitution a right, and it makes the other person's ability to defame our constitution subversion, which, in this sense, is illegal.

If people would just read the damn article they would get the sense that this is not a freedom of speech issue and it is not as simple as turning off the TV or being angry at what Morgan is saying. It might not seem like a big deal, but it is.
    Just a quick question and this isn't by any means an attack, more just curiosity. If Morgan had went through the required material to become a citizen, would that change your opinion on the whole situation? Or would him being born in the UK regardless be an issue?
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    I dare say New Jersey...
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    I just meant get rid of him, because that's all people here are trying to do.

Guess what folks, it doesn't matter if Piers Morgan is from the UK, he lives here.

vCash
    did people want him deported when he was telling people they had no talent on that other show he was on? that was probably worse
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kjoke View Post
    O'Reilly is different. He is ignorant, obnoxious, a dick, ect. but I watch him a lot, he criticizes but he doesn't strongly impose his thoughts onto people in a way Morgan does. O'Reilly will state his opinion, but I don't think his propaganda is as blunt as Morgans. TBH, but I kinda dislike both
    What? If you watched just one episode of The O'Reilly Factor you'd know that one of the main reasons many people (myself included) think of him as an arrogant douchebag is because he strongly imposes his opinion on people, mainly the guests on his show. If you get into any disagreement with him on his show he'll sit up straight, cut you off and yell at you.

vCash
    Guess what folks, it doesn't matter if Piers Morgan is from the UK, he lives here.

While discussing the subject of whether he should be deported it matters greatly. I'm against him being deported because I believe in freedom of speech. A belief that has been thrown in the garbage in this time of political correctness. With that said I believe Mr. Morgan lives here as a guest with green card. He is a British citizen.

vCash
    While discussing the subject of whether he should be deported it matters greatly. I'm against him being deported because I believe in freedom of speech. A belief that has been thrown in the garbage in this time of political correctness. With that said I believe Mr. Morgan lives here as a guest with green card. He is a British citizen.
    But he can still have an opinion as to what is right for the United States, just as me as a Braves fan can have an opinion on what is right for another MLB team.

vCash
    But he can still have an opinion as to what is right for the United States, just as me as a Braves fan can have an opinion on what is right for another MLB team.
    I'm all for free speech. It saddens me to see that free speech among other freedoms have been reduced. I was only responding to your comment about his resident status.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Just a quick question and this isn't by any means an attack, more just curiosity. If Morgan had went through the required material to become a citizen, would that change your opinion on the whole situation? Or would him being born in the UK regardless be an issue?
    It would make all the difference in the world. I've always been a big fan of Javert from Les Miserables because of his relentless devotion to the law, and that's a good character to use in this situation because the only reason I am okay with this whole deportation thing is because it is the right thing to do according to the law.

For example, I am for stricter border patrol and all that, but at the same time I have no problem with making it easier for immigrants to come to the United States legally. I only have a problem with immigrants when they do it illegally.

I only have a problem with what Piers Morgan is doing because it is illegal.

I am all for freedom of speech, but not when that freedom of speech is illegal, and in the case of Piers Morgan, it is.

Also, I have a problem with him because he's involved in that whole phone hacking scandal back where he's from, which is also illegal. So I still have a problem with him there because he's another celebrity that thinks he's above the law, and that bothers me.

So to answer your question, it makes all the difference in the world and I wouldn't be saying anything right now because if Morgan was a citizen, he would be completely within his rights to be doing what he is doing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Roses Bulls View Post
    why do people keep saying just this? It was more than that, the founding fathers were govern under a monarchy and it was to also prevent that from happening again. So no one man can ever become that powerful again. Do you even know what a semi automatic is? It carries a clip, but it only shoots one bullet at a time. you can not fire multiple rounds at one time like a automatic. It's just a bigger version of a hand gun with a bigger shell. A lot of these idiots like Piers Morgan thinks semi automatics are like fully automatics where you can fire 20 bullets with one pull of the trigger. we banned automatics in 1968 and guess what? gun violence went up, chicago, new york have a complete gun ban and those two cities have the highest gun violence in the country. where ever you see gun bans or very strict gun laws, more violence happens. that doesn't stop the criminals from getting them and it just puts the innocent people at a lot more risk.

I really wish that people would learn the difference between semi automatic and automatic guns. a semi automatic gun is not a machine gun like a lot of people think. and guess what? Connecticut already has an assault weapon ban.

what they need to ban is gun restrictions, not assault weapons.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast