Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    if you dont like what he says, dont watch. its dumb to me that people want to deport him for having an opinion. I'm a gun owner by the way.

vCash
    Gun control laws are way too outdated. Fact is that owning a gun is different from owning gunS, and automatic weapons.

I don't even consider an AR-15 (or whatever was used in Newton) as a gun, it seems to me more as a weapon of mass destruction.
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    It is against the law what he's doing. They've deported people for less than what he's done, and the guy is being investigated in Britain for other things. People from America have been deported back to America from Britain for less than what he's doing.

Technically, this is subversion. He is trying to overthrow our government by changing it. Those are the facts.

Morgan himself has said he is overthrowing our government, and he is using the deaths of children as his weapon.

I don't have a problem with people arguing against gun control. Everybody has an opinion from billions of different viewpoints, and I'm okay with that. But when he's this arrogant, when this is technically against our laws, and when he is so brash about it, that's when I start to get a little annoyed.

I'm not going to sign the petition, but I don't think it's as paltry and miniscule as a lot of people seem to think it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    The 2nd amendment was meant for hunting, protection, and forming legal militias. It is dated and, in my opinion, absolutely garbage. There is a difference between owning a 1800's hunting rifle or a simple handgun and owning an AR-15.
    why do people keep saying just this? It was more than that, the founding fathers were govern under a monarchy and it was to also prevent that from happening again. So no one man can ever become that powerful again. Do you even know what a semi automatic is? It carries a clip, but it only shoots one bullet at a time. you can not fire multiple rounds at one time like a automatic. It's just a bigger version of a hand gun with a bigger shell. A lot of these idiots like Piers Morgan thinks semi automatics are like fully automatics where you can fire 20 bullets with one pull of the trigger. we banned automatics in 1968 and guess what? gun violence went up, chicago, new york have a complete gun ban and those two cities have the highest gun violence in the country. where ever you see gun bans or very strict gun laws, more violence happens. that doesn't stop the criminals from getting them and it just puts the innocent people at a lot more risk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Roses Bulls View Post
    why do people keep saying just this? It was more than that, the founding fathers were govern under a monarchy and it was to also prevent that from happening again. So no one man can ever become that powerful again. Do you even know what a semi automatic is? It carries a clip, but it only shoots one bullet at a time. you can not fire multiple rounds at one time like a automatic. It's just a bigger version of a hand gun with a bigger shell. A lot of these idiots like Piers Morgan thinks semi automatics are like fully automatics where you can fire 20 bullets with one pull of the trigger. we banned automatics in 1968 and guess what? gun violence went up, chicago, new york have a complete gun ban and those two cities have the highest gun violence in the country. where ever you see gun bans or very strict gun laws, more violence happens. that doesn't stop the criminals from getting them and it just puts the innocent people at a lot more risk.
    this

vCash
    Piers Morgan is a rather nice bloke.

vCash
    I know, right? The constitution is so sacred and must never be changed for the sake of relevancy. That's what it's never been amended before. Oh wait, that's not correct...

vCash
    Only deport him if he takes Martin Bashir with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Roses Bulls View Post
    But... uh, dude, you're ********. We banned cocaine, heroine, meth and marijuana. It's not like people are doing drugs all over the country regardless of the laws.

You're so stupid I can't even fathom it. You're telling me that if we make getting guns illegal, people will still get them? That just doesn't make sense. Look at the Prohibition! We outlawed alcohol, and nobody had a sip of alcohol the entire time! It worked, and it will work for guns.

I just want to go wherever you are and slap you because your points make no sense at all. Can't you see that if we outlaw guns, every gun ever made in America will disappear? We have ways to track down every single gun right down to their exact location and we would go and round up every gun and there would be no more guns.

/sarcasm

vCash
    you don't have people making guns in their backyards. With drugs you can do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    you don't have people making guns in their backyards. With drugs you can do that.
    There are more guns than people in the United States. And those are only the ones that are registered. And that doesn't count for the 8 million small arms made per year. And those are only hand guns. And that doesn't account for smuggled arms. And that's probably not even close to how many there are.

And you think that restricting who can get them legally will restrict them from getting them illegally?

This isn't Harry Potter and the Magical Gun Removal. This is Reality and the Fact that Guns Will Always be Available to Criminals and those Planning on Violence.

vCash
    If you do not like Piers Morgan, or any other media personality, do not watch, listen, or read what that person says or does. I am tired of these idiots who want to shut down a media personality because they do not like what he/she says. We have a first amendment for a reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsAndrew25 View Post
    If you do not like Piers Morgan, or any other media personality, do not watch, listen, or read what that person says or does. I am tired of these idiots who want to shut down a media personality because they do not like what he/she says. We have a first amendment for a reason.
    It's not freedom of speech that's an issue. It's that a foreigner is committing subversion, which is illegal. Dozens of other countries have put a stop to foreigners for doing things much more trivial than the things that Piers Morgan is doing now.

To be quite clear, this is not an issue of the first amendment.

Most times I completely agree with you. I haven't turned on ESPN in ages because I can't stand the commentary. I don't watch Rosie Odonnel or The View. I do not watch talk shows or very many CNN people at all. They have the right to state their business because they are not doing anything illegal.

Piers Morgan, however, is. He is attacking our constitution, which is not a legal right that he has.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    There are more guns than people in the United States. And those are only the ones that are registered. And that doesn't count for the 8 million small arms made per year. And those are only hand guns. And that doesn't account for smuggled arms. And that's probably not even close to how many there are.

And you think that restricting who can get them legally will restrict them from getting them illegally?

This isn't Harry Potter and the Magical Gun Removal. This is Reality and the Fact that Guns Will Always be Available to Criminals and those Planning on Violence.
    ok, maybe not completely but wouldn't it significantally reduce the number of these killings?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CUBDOM4life View Post
    It's sad that people want to rid the country of one of the biggest ****ing idiots in the world?
    That's a pretty bold statement considering all the reality TV stars that are out there.

What is sad about that? He is a ******* who is trying to brain wash and force his opinion upon the public. It's practically rape.
    Yes, choosing whether to watch Piers Morgan talk about gun control after a shooting is practically the same as sexually assaulting or raping someone.

You don't like Morgan, turn him off. But don't start equating rape to watching someone on TV who has different views than you.

For the record I'm not a fan of Morgan but this is just ridiculous.
    Last edited by Twitchy; 12-24-2012 at 07:52 PM.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast