Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    thats just stupid and petty.dont debate,just deport anyone who doesnt think like me.
    Oh please, all Piers does is advertise his British pedestal on American television. So sick of this guy taking jabs at culture in the United States.

vCash
    I don't have strong opinions on the gun control issue, but he is arrogant and annoying so I don't watch him.

I wouldn't shed a tear if he got deported, but that wouldn't happen.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    OUR CONSTABLES DONT EVEN CARRY GUNS. That is why the UK is better than America.

Seriously though who let this PoS dumb ratings whore of a "journo" into this country in the first place.
    ****in hate Piers Morgan.
    Look at his name, Piers. That's not even a name.
    yea it's pretty crazy how police officers over there doesn't carry guns. it blew my mind when i found out. but then again, Britian doesn't have as an ingrained of a gun culture as we do. guns has been an integral part of our culture from the from beginning. it's easier to keep out something that has yet to take root versus removing something that has already taken root.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    "It's okay if we do something bad because they did it, too."
    Pretty much how I read that.

I think he's a little too much to handle at times, but this petition is a joke. Boo hoo, he doesn't like your guns. Deal with it.

vCash
    More Cops in the US fire tasers more than their sidearm these days

vCash
    You can ****ing keep him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    You can ****ing keep him.
    I was so not expecting this response when I saw you posted in here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    yea it's pretty crazy how police officers over there doesn't carry guns. it blew my mind when i found out. but then again, Britian doesn't have as an ingrained of a gun culture as we do. guns has been an integral part of our culture from the from beginning. it's easier to keep out something that has yet to take root versus removing something that has already taken root.
    Exactly.

IMO if you start Gun Control what happens to all of the guns in circulation? Do gun control people think all of the current guns will disappear. The millions upon millions of guns already on US soil in both legal and illegal hands... Seriously start gun control and you still have a major problem controlling guns. Then you think about the underground gun market(that exists) and how it will expand. Many Americans who bear arms are still going to want to even if it is illegal. You in essence start the equivalent to what you have now in the drug ring.
    Gun Control isn't the answer because of all of the guns, gun advocates, and illegal trade of guns.
    But what do I know, I'm just a ****ing citizen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama Sox View Post
    Oh please, all Piers does is advertise his British pedestal on American television. So sick of this guy taking jabs at culture in the United States.
    do you not know how to work the buttons on the remote? no one is forcing you to watch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Michael Savage isn't allowed in England because of his remarks about their society, so why should this be any different? Not that I agree with either, but if they are going to block our citizens due to what they say, why can't we?
    because two wrongs dont make a right.i know its a crazy idea but why not try to be better than them in the regard of freedom of speech? why must some(like you)advocate this whole "well they do it,so we should do it to" acting like what was done was correct in the first place and is in itself a very childish,petty mindset to have.thats something for the logic of my niece,but not something that should be for an adult
    Last edited by abe_froman; 12-24-2012 at 03:07 PM.

vCash
    People who are pro guns want guns for certain reasons, Protection, Peace of Mind, and SAFETY OF THEIR FAMILY.
    People who are pro guns now will be pro guns afterward. Ordinary people will still have a gun in their bedstand in case of emergencies.
    I mean I hunt and everything but in a perfect world there isn't guns. But this world is far from perfect. And humans are even further.
    If this was a brand new country establishing gun control would be simple. But we come from a a land that at one point every able bodied man needed to carry a gun in case his militia was needed. And guess what, after the civil war the power hungry species that is human enjoyed having the gun by his side.

People look at everything so black and white nowadays, you stupid ****s forget we live in a colorful world.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    do you not know how to work the buttons on the remote? no one is forcing you to watch.
    I don't watch CNN at all but I do have a problem with an arrogant Brit spewing anti-American ******** on American television. This is more than just a tv show, it's ******** all over the US Constitution..which I can see you could care less about..

vCash
    This is just getting sad. I don't have much use for the guy, but they're seriously trying to deport someone because he's saying something they don't like?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    he is the most annoying host to try to watch.... nothing but shouting at pro-gun guys who just want to get a word in but never get a chance

its infuriating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    This is just getting sad. I don't have much use for the guy, but they're seriously trying to deport someone because he's saying something they don't like?
    It's sad that people want to rid the country of one of the biggest ****ing idiots in the world?

What is sad about that? He is a ******* who is trying to brain wash and force his opinion upon the public. It's practically rape.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast