Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    More Cobb news:

Randall Cobb - WR - Packers
    Dec 27 - 5:29 PM

Randall Cobb (ankle) will test his ankle in Friday's practice and will "see where we're at on Sunday" versus Minnesota.

Cobb watched practice from the sidelines again on Thursday, just as he did on Wednesday. The receiver and return man confirmed the issue isn't of the high-ankle variety, which is good news for his immediate future. "We're going to take it day by day and see where we're at on Sunday," Cobb said. "We'll test it tomorrow and see how much progression I've made over the past few days." Cobb confirmed the knee injury that he's been listed with isn't much of an issue at all. His Week 17 status is truly up in the air at the moment, but we should know more once Friday afternoon rolls around.

Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel
    http://www.rotoworld.com/default.aspx?rw=1

vCash

vikes vs the packers

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Mets View Post
    Does anyone know if the Vikings will be on national TV in N.J AT 4:25PM? cABLE VISION does not list the team playing on FOX(CHANNEL 5) at that time.

thanks
    the game was moved to a 4 pm dst start and 3pm dst in the central time zone. it was moved because the vikings packers are a huge draw and usualy get top ratings . and the league already gave the cowboys and skins the late game even though the vikings packers would have out drawn them.too many people still think the cowboys are the best draw in the nfl but they are wrong.. another tidbit most likely if the vikings win sunday they will face the packers again next week end in lamboo. because the packers unless the cardinals upset the niners the packers will be the 3 seed and the vikings the 6th seed

vCash
    Wow this game is on Ponders shoulders so bad it hurts me. They are going to do every thing in their power to stuff AP. Ponder can really get some credibility back with a game like this. Every WR will be half covered all game.

If AP breaks a 60 yarder this game, no matter when, early or late, he will get the record.

vCash
    I think Jordy Nelson is back but if Randall Cobb cannot get back I feel a lot better this game. Glad Woodson is out too.

I am watching the game with my brother who is a die-hard packer fan, it's going to be war...unfortunate that I will need to watch the game online, here in Alaska we are getting Seahawks coverage.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    By the way, a little off-topic but I have a feeling that Seattle has the 2nd best chance to represent the NFC in the SB, being completely honest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellesmeire View Post
    By the way, a little off-topic but I have a feeling that Seattle has the 2nd best chance to represent the NFC in the SB, being completely honest.
    Behind?

vCash
    Green Bay of course, they are playing at their 2011 level this year, I give us a solid chance to win this game but I have a feeling that the Packers are going to be a bit too hard to stop on offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellesmeire View Post
    Green Bay of course, they are playing at their 2011 level this year, I give us a solid chance to win this game but I have a feeling that the Packers are going to be a bit too hard to stop on offense.
    No, they're really not. They drilled Tennessee. Tennessee is awful.

I'm not saying they're not good, or scary, because as long as Rodgers is steering that ship, they're a threat. Ridiculous to say they're playing like they were in '10-11, though.

vCash
    Haggis posted some of these in the Bears forum...I thought you guys might get a kick outta this:

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...63831266_n.png
    Last edited by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS; 12-28-2012 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Posted image

vCash
    As a niner fan... please win.

vCash
    If the defense keeps playing the way it has been we have a really good chance to win this game. I'm hoping to see Everson Griffen get another start this week, I thought he played very well last week. We could get a little lucky this week with Jordy Nelson possibly being a little rusty coming off of injury and Randall Cobb either being inactive or limited due to an ankle/knee injury. Plus with the Packers lack off a run game and a depleted/leaky offensive line, the Vikings do match up fairly well.

Offensively is the same old story. We need to feed AP early and often to keep the offense moving. Ponder needs to limit turnovers and convert key 3rd downs. The #1 thing the offense needs is for our receivers to get open occasionally and actually catch the ball when it's there.

We need to play the way we have since the first Green Bay game and if we can win the turnover battle this is a game I think we can pull off. The Packers are playing well and their defense is finally getting healthy so this game could end up getting ugly but if everything goes right for the Vikings we could end up with a win. Can't wait for Sunday!

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    If the defense keeps playing the way it has been we have a really good chance to win this game. I'm hoping to see Everson Griffen get another start this week, I thought he played very well last week. We could get a little lucky this week with Jordy Nelson possibly being a little rusty coming off of injury and Randall Cobb either being inactive or limited due to an ankle/knee injury. Plus with the Packers lack off a run game and a depleted/leaky offensive line, the Vikings do match up fairly well.

Offensively is the same old story. We need to feed AP early and often to keep the offense moving. Ponder needs to limit turnovers and convert key 3rd downs. The #1 thing the offense needs is for our receivers to get open occasionally and actually catch the ball when it's there.
    We need to play the way we have since the first Green Bay game and if we can win the turnover battle this is a game I think we can pull off. The Packers are playing well and their defense is finally getting healthy so this game could end up getting ugly but if everything goes right for the Vikings we could end up with a win. Can't wait for Sunday!
    I think u guys can win too! I haven't watched much of the Vikings but if u guys can beat my 49ers u guys can beat anyone. AP has been nutts lately and with ur defense u guys can win. That was our formulas for heating them. Good d and a good run game

vCash
    I feel good about this game guys. I like the way we have played the last 2 weeks on the defensive side of the ball. The Packers are at a different level in terms of offense but we should be able to move the ball on them. Getting Cook back last week helps big time.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lionel View Post
    I think u guys can win too! I haven't watched much of the Vikings but if u guys can beat my 49ers u guys can beat anyone. AP has been nutts lately and with ur defense u guys can win. That was our formulas for heating them. Good d and a good run game
    It really just depends which Viking team shows up. At times this season we've proven we can beat the best in the league (49ers/Texans) but we've also shown we can fall flat on our faces. I expect this team to continue to play motivated and with a chip on their shoulders just like the previous 3 weeks. Whether or not that will be good enough to win is yet to been seen but if we keep playing the way we have the past 3 weeks we can definitely win this game. To me it will come down to the turn over battle. If we turn the ball over like we did in Green Bay we have no chance at winning. If we win the turn over battle our chances of winning are very good.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Mets View Post
    Does anyone know if the Vikings will be on national TV in N.J AT 4:25PM? cABLE VISION does not list the team playing on FOX(CHANNEL 5) at that time.

thanks
    yea 4:25 eastern

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast