Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hey I hope it will be a great game with no injuries. ( and obviously a Packers win )
    Just want to wish you guys luck and ap the MVP + rushing record.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchtoast View Post
    If this were at Green Bay, I'd be a little worried. With it being at the dome, with the atmosphere of a team that has to win to make the playoffs, I think we'll have our way with the packers.
    I know you are at home but Rodgers is one of the best dome QBs. Look at atlanta in the playoffs 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Home game? The dome is going to be ROCKING. The Packers have a tough time beating us at home even when we suck, I can see us having a big victory. I'm not afraid of Rodgers, our defense is actually running a Cover-2 to the t, no big plays happen against us. That's what the Packers feed off of. Don't forget we dominated them in their field...just lost because of some idiot named Christian Ponder.
    Yeah, the offense has had its problems with it this year. But our running has been working the past few weeks and we beat Chicago which plays one of the best cover-2 defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    I really liked the confidence we gave Ponder in that Houston game by allowing him to run a play action pass down on the goal line which ended up in a TD pass. I think with Ponder there has to be the right balance of us showing confidence in him with the play calling to allow him to be successful.

On a side note I understand the importance of the game to the Packers since they really would like to get that 2nd seed but does anyone remember what we did to Chicago the first time we played them? We absolutely beat them up which is part of the reason they ended up collapsing this season. Yes we may have lost the battle but in the end our physical play won the war because we were able to catch up to and pass them in the standings.

I am not a fan of dirty play or intentionally hurting players so don't take this the wrong way, but make the Packers pay for playing their starters against us. It is a given fact we will be playing them in the opening round of the playoffs if we win so why not try to rough em' up a little bit.
    Why? The Packers play for something. So of course they play their starters. No question. Look what happened to them in the playoffs last time (or last season) when they didnīt play their starters.
    Even if the Packers didnīt play for the something, they should play their starters. When the Packers won the last SB, Chicago let them in the playoffs and then the Packers beat them in the Championchip game.

vCash
    If our defense plays like it did last week we win the Superbowl. Unfortunately, I'm not sure they play like that again.

vCash
    I am so hype for this game. As much as i like a close exciting game i am hoping for a blowout for the pack. Clay mathews is in super beast mode and the defense is clicking on all cylinders with him back. The resurgance of the running game means the defense can't just sit back and break up passing routes. Should be a great game
    JORDY NELSON #87
    Brewers
    Packers Badgers

Brewermobile

NFL=Passion and intensity
    MLB=History and finesse
    NBA=All about lookin' pretty
    NHL=Money's more important than teeth

vCash
    Am I the only one disappointed that BRob might be back? We need Everson out there for 50+ snaps a game.

vCash
    Alex Green will 'definitely' be ready Sunday
    Packers head coach Mike McCarthy said Alex Green (concussion) will "definitely be available" for Week 17 versus the Vikings.
    Green couldn't pass his final concussion test leading up to Week 16 against the Titans, which came as a surprise to the Packers, but he should be full-go for the regular season finale this week. Green will likely share early-down work with Ryan Grant while DuJuan Harris mixes in as Green Bay tries to secure a first-round bye for the playoffs.
    LINK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    Alex Green will 'definitely' be ready Sunday

LINK
    Well this sucks. You guys should be happy. Green is terrible.

vCash
    Yeah, Green playing scared me very little.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    Am I the only one disappointed that BRob might be back? We need Everson out there for 50+ snaps a game.
    agreed. Griffen has been awesome and we are going to need all the help we can get. I like Brob. but I think Everson helps us more right now.

props to VCU for the sig!

vCash
    A win would be very sweet for you guys in many ways, but surely you have to know that the NFL will never allow it's golden boy, Mr. Discount Double-Check, Pizza Hut and whatever else he is selling to get knocked around too much by your D. Watch for some crazy penalties if the game is even close.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    A win would be very sweet for you guys in many ways, but surely you have to know that the NFL will never allow it's golden boy, Mr. Discount Double-Check, Pizza Hut and whatever else he is selling to get knocked around too much by your D. Watch for some crazy penalties if the game is even close.
    Not worried about it.

vCash
    Adrian Peterson - RB - Vikings
    Dec 26 - 12:45 PM

Adrian Peterson (abdomen/groin) will not practice Wednesday, as expected.

Peterson was rested late in a 10-point game against the Texans last week, but his soreness is not a real concern. Coach Leslie Frazier has already gone on the record saying Peterson will play in Sunday's must-win game against the Packers. Peterson will be attempting to break the 2,000-yard barrier and lead the Vikes to the playoffs simultaneously.

Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football

vCash
    Charles Woodson - DB - Packers
    Dec 26 - 5:50 PM

Charles Woodson (collarbone) will not return for Week 17.

A disappointed Woodson had hoped that he'd be back in the starting lineup during the regular season, but team doctors have recommended that he remain on the sidelines. Woodson has maintained that he will play this season, but it's still unclear whether he'll return for the playoffs.

Source: Tyler Dunne on Twitter

Randall Cobb - WR - Packers
    Dec 26 - 5:51 PM

Randall Cobb is dealing with both knee and ankle ailments, and will be limited in Thursday's practice before being re-evaluated on Friday.

Cobb was held out of Wednesday's practice. Cobb's knee injury was unknown until coach Mike McCarthy disclosed it at Wednesday's presser. The Packers plan to "see how he feels" on Saturday, but the news has Cobb's Week 17 status in doubt, even though the Pack will be playing for the No. 2 seed against Minnesota. Cobb is simply too important to their playoff hopes to rush back.

Source: Tyler Dunne on Twitter
    http://www.rotoworld.com/

vCash
    Alex Green - RB - Packers
    Dec 26 - 6:21 PM

Packers coach Mike McCarthy plans to utilize each of Alex Green, Ryan Grant and DuJuan Harris in Sunday's finale, but admits he'll go with the "hot hand" if one develops.

"We'll use the hot player, not playing favorites," McCarthy said. "(We'll) use hot hand, that's who will get the football." The "hot hand" will likely come down to Grant and Green. Grant rushed 20 times for 80 yards in Sunday's win. Grant might have a slightly better shot than Green at leading the Pack's committee, but neither will be a recommended fantasy option against the Vikings' stout run defense.

Source: Packers on Twitter
    http://www.rotoworld.com/default.aspx?rw=1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    agreed. Griffen has been awesome and we are going to need all the help we can get. I like Brob. but I think Everson helps us more right now.
    couldnt agree more. I like Brob but man his tendencies to get completely sucked in the PA and lose contain have hurt us alot this season. Most notably Colts, Redskins, and Pack. Luck Rogers and RG3 all had multiple first down runs where he was supposed to be. Also I think Griffins Speed will be far more disruptive and keep Rogers fro running to the right.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    I feel like this is the NFC Championship game LOL I am so ready for Sunday to get here.

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast