Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
    vCash
    Ponder didn't even look the same, he was a different QB. Im happy for the guy, but he still scares the crap out of me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    Ponder didn't even look the same, he was a different QB. Im happy for the guy, but he still scares the crap out of me.
    I almost died with that Jenkins TV, I was about to explode because I thought "WTF ARE YOU DOING"
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    2 Tackles, 1 INTs, 2.8 QB Rating

vCash
    Does anyone else think Josh Robinson is a whole lot better than life of P.I Jefferson

vCash
    LEts get the new thread up people!!!

vCash
    Especially the deep pass and that jenkins td i about **** my pants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    LEts get the new thread up people!!!
    The next games thread will be up tomorrow.

vCash
    As I sit here drinking Margarita after Margarita... checking back to see which of you f#$ks writes something to enjoy... i was thinking about what (if anything) may give us an advantage in these playoffs.

Then a thought occurred to me... the last time we were in the playoffs... a team sacrificed their integrity and hit us HARD and LATE!!! cheap ars 5hit... but they won the SB.

I would never condone that type of action be taken by us, but the thought evolved...

I started thinking of the fear of having to face NE in the SB... Belicheck and his game plan just destroying us. Then I thought back to when it all started for NE. How they had to play the greatest show on turf and they had a 2nd year nobody QB named Brady... it didnt look like they had a chance...

The Pats won that game bc every time a Ram caught a pass... a defensive back POUNDED HIS ARS!!! Brady played serviceable QB... the Pats ran the ball a lot... and the rest is history.

Guys are obviously going to catch some passes against us coming up... but when they do... POUND THEM!!! The only way this team we have is going to win these games coming up is if we are the toughest dudes on the field. Seattle has a great chance i think bc they have that swagger. I want some The Program style snot bubbles coming out of noses on Saturday!!!!
    Last edited by wrizzo; 12-31-2012 at 06:45 PM.

"I yam sofa king we todd did" - Musgrave

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wrizzo View Post
    As I sit here drinking Margarita after Margarita... checking back to see which of you f#$ks writes something to enjoy... i was thinking about what (if anything) may give us an advantage in these playoffs.

Then a thought occurred to me... the last time we were in the playoffs... a team sacrificed their integrity and hit us HARD and LATE!!! cheap ars 5hit... but they won the SB.

I would never condone that type of action be taken by us, but the thought evolved...

I started thinking of the fear of having to face NE in the SB... Belicheck and his game plan just destroying us. Then I thought back to when it all started for NE. How they had to play the greatest show on turf and they had a 2nd year nobody QB named Brady... it didnt look like they had a chance...

The Pats won that game bc every time a Ram caught a pass... a defensive back POUNDED HIS ARS!!! Brady played serviceable QB... the Pats ran the ball a lot... and the rest is history.

Guys are obviously going to catch some passes against us coming up... but when they do... POUND THEM!!! The only way this team we have is going to win these games coming up is if we are the toughest dudes on the field. Seattle has a great chance i think bc they have that swagger. I want some The Program style snot bubbles coming out of noses on Saturday!!!!
    The Program is still one of the most Baddass movies ever.....Nice plug

vCash
    Hell yeah I'm bout to put it on while I get liquored up to go out and get...well...liqoured up (spelled it both ways didn't know which was right now I can't be wrong) Happy New Year my Viking peeps...im out talk to ya next year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Hell yeah I'm bout to put it on while I get liquored up to go out and get...well...liqoured up (spelled it both ways didn't know which was right now I can't be wrong) Happy New Year my Viking peeps...im out talk to ya next year
    hell yeah!!!! hope all are having a happy!!!! man... NYE feels extra special good this week dont it boys!!!!

new years resolution... win the farging SB!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARGERHITAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I yam sofa king we todd did" - Musgrave

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    So true and flipping annoying

props to VCU for the sig!

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960