Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

2012 Reg. Season and Yesterdays 4th Qtr

Just gonna start this by saying "WOW" Did we really just win our last 4 games to make it into the playoffs??? And End the bears season....and prolly got their coach fired as well. SKOL Vikings!! So here we go....I'm 32 and have been watchig this team since the Tommy Kramer Days. Yesterday was the first time I ever shead a tear over a Vikes game for a good reason!! Being a fan for so long, seeing so may downs.....then to come into this season with 0 expectations. Maybe we'd win 6 games??? (Unless you were V4LB who knew all along) to have it all come down to the 4th quarter. I kept thinking .....how are we gonna do this???? Rodgers was on FIRE...wasn't liking the chances. Figured it would be another one of those heartbreaking L's. Normally it goes downhill from there....but wait..a 70 yard pass to Wright? A MIRACLE CATCH from Jenkins. I was cursing out Ponder and then I hear TD Jenkins....Then AP breaks off that 26 yarder after Ponder makes that throw on the GW Drive. At any rate, appreciate games like yesterday. Appreciate seasons like this one. When the Team Lifted AD on their shoulders after the run....my eyes welled up for this W. SKOL Vikings! Now lets go get that Ultimate Goal!!!! The Ring!!!! Win or lose in the playoffs, I will NEVER forget the 2012-2013 Vikings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Where's KG? View Post
    Just gonna start this by saying "WOW" Did we really just win our last 4 games to make it into the playoffs??? And End the bears season....and prolly got their coach fired as well. SKOL Vikings!! So here we go....I'm 32 and have been watchig this team since the Tommy Kramer Days. Yesterday was the first time I ever shead a tear over a Vikes game for a good reason!! Being a fan for so long, seeing so may downs.....then to come into this season with 0 expectations. Maybe we'd win 6 games??? (Unless you were V4LB who knew all along) to have it all come down to the 4th quarter. I kept thinking .....how are we gonna do this???? Rodgers was on FIRE...wasn't liking the chances. Figured it would be another one of those heartbreaking L's. Normally it goes downhill from there....but wait..a 70 yard pass to Wright? A MIRACLE CATCH from Jenkins. I was cursing out Ponder and then I hear TD Jenkins....Then AP breaks off that 26 yarder after Ponder makes that throw on the GW Drive. At any rate, appreciate games like yesterday. Appreciate seasons like this one. When the Team Lifted AD on their shoulders after the run....my eyes welled up for this W. SKOL Vikings! Now lets go get that Ultimate Goal!!!! The Ring!!!! Win or lose in the playoffs, I will NEVER forget the 2012-2013 Vikings

THIS IS PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT GOINGFOR28 GETS PAID FOR DOING THIS

vCash
    Exactly, I owe an apology to a lot of people in these forums and to Christian Ponder and Rick Speilman, I have never seen a QB transform themselves the last month like Ponder has. To Mr. Ponder I always hoped I would be wrong about you and I was, you proved to be a big game QB and that's worth a first round pick. Thank you Spielman for taking a swing on this guy it took time but it only took 2 years to rebuild this team to make the playoffs. Musgrave, you have taking alot of heat but things seem to be jelling at the right moment. I would be pleased to re-sign everyone for long term deals, hell everyone in Green Bay hated McCarthy and TT in the early years but then saw that it would just take a little time and it's the same thing for us. To everyone in this forum I'm sorry for being super negative against Ponder and the rest of our organization, I was wrong. I'VE SAID MY PEACE NOW LET'S GO GET THAT FUQIN TROPHY AND SPRAY PAINT IT PURPLE!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Ha Ponder...

vCash
    There is a point where you just have to bite the bullet and get behind what and who we got and Musgrave and Ponder have showed up the last 4 games. Im not 100% re-sold on them but they are making it work and against good teams that had everything to play for. Ponders best games were against 3 of the best teams in football. He still needs to grow but is convincingly starting to earn his respect back. Win or loose this season is very special and anybody can see that with this amazing draft we just had, possibly the best ever, we have something here. This could be the fastest rebuilding year ever.