Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    At least 5 de's go in the first 2 rounds.. He'll be a late 1st to mid 2nd IMO..
    He could be. I see reports of him going in the first and reports he could fall into the fourth round. It will all depend on the combines.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    He could be. I see reports of him going in the first and reports he could fall into the fourth round. It will all depend on the combines.
    Very true, he does well and he's a late 1st.. He does bad and he can fall..

vCash
    i can't see us getting rid of osi AND tuck in one offseason though. that just doesn't sound right unless we find an absolute STUD in the first round like JPP.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Was gonna wait until after the season, but I'm confident in saying this:

1. Want a new DC (but it wont happen). Fewell is not aggressive and this read-and-react stuff has constantly given up the length of the field while they wait for turnovers. It worked fine last year when Eli was on fire, but sometimes you need to rely on your D when the offense isn't clicking....haven't been able to do that AT ALL this year. The run D is an absolute embarrassment. The secondary is full of holes and the pass rush is uninspired. So Fewell needs to pay the price for it.
    2. MLB - Blackburn is adequate, not great. Herzlich looked like he just needed some exposure, but now I really have my doubts. He reads the play real slow and doesn't look so great lately. This team, like every other year, needs a beast of an MLB with leadership ability.

vCash
    No one every listened to Sean about Herzlich...

Damn as much as I love the guy and his story he's not a starting NFL MLB
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    No one every listened to Sean about Herzlich...

Damn as much as I love the guy and his story he's not a starting NFL MLB
    Ha shame on me. His first full load he looked like a solid run stuffer. Now he's slow to react on every play.

I want a Willis or a Bowman at LB. When do we get OUR game changing LB?

vCash
    I think I'm Gilbride's lone supporter, and im happy to stay that way. I'm sure that Eli helps him more than they other way around, but the bottom line is that our offense is NOT the problem. We had a step-back year, but the combo of Eli-Gilbride/Tc has worked, so no need to change it.

1] Our Defense is a HUGE prob, so fire Fewell, who's average at best, and clean up the dead bodies.

2] Specifically, we need to move on from Tuck, Osi, Canty, Phillips, T2, Boley, and poss Webster. In turn, DRAFT D players early and often, and sign an IMPACT defender [any position].

3] On offense, we are fine, but long term, we do have to worry about our lack of healthy RB depth, and about the long term health of Nicks.

4] on ST, we look fantastic.

*sigh* I can't believe I have to wait another [9] mos to see ANY meaningful football. *sigh* ....Losing sucks.
    Twoz for Cruz!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by E1HatesDWilpons View Post
    I think I'm Gilbride's lone supporter, and im happy to stay that way. I'm sure that Eli helps him more than they other way around, but the bottom line is that our offense is NOT the problem. We had a step-back year, but the combo of Eli-Gilbride/Tc has worked, so no need to change it.

1] Our Defense is a HUGE prob, so fire Fewell, who's average at best, and clean up the dead bodies.

2] Specifically, we need to move on from Tuck, Osi, Canty, Phillips, T2, Boley, and poss Webster. In turn, DRAFT D players early and often, and sign an IMPACT defender [any position].

3] On offense, we are fine, but long term, we do have to worry about our lack of healthy RB depth, and about the long term health of Nicks.

4] on ST, we look fantastic.

*sigh* I can't believe I have to wait another [9] mos to see ANY meaningful football. *sigh* ....Losing sucks.
    We can't have that much turnover in one offseason. We may draft a DE, LB for sure. We do have replacements on the roster already.
    The offense was fine but I expect a OL drafted. If we can find a good DE that can solve a lot of the problems.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Anyone know anything about Martellus Bennet's Brother who I believe is a DE with Tampa Bay ? Is he a FA , is he any good ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Fan View Post
    Anyone know anything about Martellus Bennet's Brother who I believe is a DE with Tampa Bay ? Is he a FA , is he any good ?
    He is a free agent, not sure if he is any good though.
    #21ShumpStreet

New York Giants- New York Mets- Arsenal FC- Duke Basketball- New York Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Ha shame on me. His first full load he looked like a solid run stuffer. Now he's slow to react on every play.

I want a Willis or a Bowman at LB. When do we get OUR game changing LB?
    Looks like he's thinking too much rather then reacting and playing.. From what I saw in training camp from him he has the ability and was tearing it up.. Totally different story when he got on the field.. For some reason or another we can't develop a LB for ****..

vCash
    What I want to see:

Fewell go bye bye.

Would like to see Webster go but not sure who we could get to replace him.

Want a real Linebacker. One that can stop the run and /or cover Tight Ends. (Or we could get 2.)

Draft either Alec Ogletree, CJ Mosley, top corner available, top o-lineman availiable.

If one of these is addressed via free agency, consider top pass rusher available.

Re-sign Cruz, Brown, Brown, Hixon, Beatty(If price is right), Blackburn (If price is right), get Diehl to restructure deal, bring Bennett back.

Get a better DC. Maybe a Lovie Smith or Spags if he parts from the Bayou.
    #21ShumpStreet

New York Giants- New York Mets- Arsenal FC- Duke Basketball- New York Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsgiants510 View Post
    What I want to see:

Fewell go bye bye.

Would like to see Webster go but not sure who we could get to replace him.

Want a real Linebacker. One that can stop the run and /or cover Tight Ends. (Or we could get 2.)

Draft either Alec Ogletree, CJ Mosley, top corner available, top o-lineman availiable.

If one of these is addressed via free agency, consider top pass rusher available.

Re-sign Cruz, Brown, Brown, Hixon, Beatty(If price is right), Blackburn (If price is right), get Diehl to restructure deal, bring Bennett back.

Get a better DC. Maybe a Lovie Smith or Spags if he parts from the Bayou.
    I have no doubt Lovie will get a HC job..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by E1HatesDWilpons View Post
    I think I'm Gilbride's lone supporter, and im happy to stay that way.
    I'm with ya. Some of his playcalling drives me nuts, but (1) Coughlin has say in that and (2) Eli has full audible rights, so there's no telling who's to blame on any given play.

Overall, he's schemed incredibly well and I'm impressed with his ability to shed the run n gun and embrace the new pass heavy style. Having him here all these years has been nothing but good for Eli's development.

That said, now that Eli has matured I wouldn't mind seeing what an OC like Norv Turner or somebody could do with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I'm with ya. Some of his playcalling drives me nuts, but (1) Coughlin has say in that and (2) Eli has full audible rights, so there's no telling who's to blame on any given play.

Overall, he's schemed incredibly well and I'm impressed with his ability to shed the run n gun and embrace the new pass heavy style. Having him here all these years has been nothing but good for Eli's development.

That said, now that Eli has matured I wouldn't mind seeing what an OC like Norv Turner or somebody could do with him.
    I think we all know Gilbride isn't going anywhere.. Him and Eli are attached at the hip..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast