Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    I hope Austin is cut he's not worth a roster spot
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Yeah I don't see him making it either. What were your thoughts on Kuhn, pre-ACL (which could be a big issue) as well as Rogers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    Yeah I don't see him making it either. What were your thoughts on Kuhn, pre-ACL (which could be a big issue) as well as Rogers?
    Rogers was a 1 year deal right? I don't see us bringing him back..

Kuhn is very raw and needs to develop but I believe he has talent and even more a very high motor which I love about him..

Austin is a worthless pos.. I was very excited when we drafted him but he's been a huge dissapointment.. I don't think his head is even in the game.. Cares more about shoes and music.. He's flat out lazy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Rogers was a 1 year deal right? I don't see us bringing him back..
    If Bernard is gone, Rogers might be the veteran depth for them. They talked very highly of him all offseason. I bet he gets invited to camp.

vCash
    bringing Rogers back on a camp invite is pretty low-risk, I can see the Giants doing that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    If Bernard is gone, Rogers might be the veteran depth for them. They talked very highly of him all offseason. I bet he gets invited to camp.
    That's fair but can't depend on him, if he looks good and healthy just have to consider that a bonus..

But we need a big D lineman that can take up space.. That's really what we were missing when it came to stopping the run..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    That's fair but can't depend on him, if he looks good and healthy just have to consider that a bonus..

But we need a big D lineman that can take up space.. That's really what we were missing when it came to stopping the run..
    that's why I think taking a DT in the 1st round is what we need, maybe trade to get Richardson, the guy has a high power motor and while create problems in the middle and allow our DEs and linebackers to get through the line of scrimmage easier
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    that's why I think taking a DT in the 1st round is what we need, maybe trade to get Richardson, the guy has a high power motor and while create problems in the middle and allow our DEs and linebackers to get through the line of scrimmage easier
    Yea can't argue with that.. O Line is a must as well.. Either or needs to be addressed in the draft and the other in FA..

vCash
    We need a middle linebacker. I'm crossing my fingers for a Alec Ogletree. We need an upgrade for Corey Webster. In addition to all that, we need another TE so we use them more in the passing game. I think on offense, we lost of weapons that helped us win a Super Bowl a year ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    He had a stress fracture or something with his back. He should have been placed on IR way back in August but the Giants kept him on the roster. Don't give up on him just yet. Give him a shot at the roster next season. Any setbacks he's gone but don't just part ways with a guy who cost a minimum and has a high ceiling prior to Sept.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456