Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I have always been a Gilbride and Fewell supporter, but something needs to happen. This team has not competed for two straight games and lost another blowout against the Bengals earlier in the season.

This season at times I wondered if Bill Sheridan was phoning in the defensive playcalls to Fewell. This end to the season is very reminiscent of the 2009 fiasco.

The most disappointing thing for me is the lack of motivation. Why does this team, week in and week out, need some sort of motivational gimmick in order to perform? Why isn't defending your title motivation enough?

vCash
    Since this is the Giants and they like to get me down on them before pulling off a miracle, I'm going to reserve all my ideas until the end of the season. Which based on the way they are playing will either be Next Sunday by 2:00pm or the day after they win the Super Bowl (nothing in between).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Healthy and full strength are two different things. If he can give us a solid number 2 then I'd be happy. Clearly we think he can come back healthy if he hasn't been cut yet.
    So you want a healthy half *** playing as your 2nd cb? What happens if the first goes down with injury? Clearly the giants just dont cut players. We are not a classless organization. We give players often too much time.

vCash
    Trade Tuck. Upgrade Oline. Dump read and react Defense. Go blitz heavy man coverage. Upgrade Cornerback position. Address Running back situation.

We are going to have massive salary cap issues so a lot of salary dumping and restructuring...

We need to get back to being a team who wins in the trenches...it seems as though we are going in the direction of a finesse team...we gotta get back to being the power first punch you in the face team we use to be...I'm tired of losing slap fights...quite frankly its getting embarrassing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Same I've wanted to see even when we win.

Gilbride and Fewell axed
    Agreed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Since this is the Giants and they like to get me down on them before pulling off a miracle, I'm going to reserve all my ideas until the end of the season. Which based on the way they are playing will either be Next Sunday by 2:00pm or the day after they win the Super Bowl (nothing in between).
    and agree

vCash
    I don't post much here but read religiously. Wow, these are some tough moves being discussed here. I feel that the way the NFL has been reconstructed these last ten years or so(really since the cap), it seems almost impossible to repeat with the brutality of the schedule. I was talking to my 82 yr old man who still lives in NY and he said "Greg, our team looks exhausted". I could not agree more. I don't feel this is lack of conditioning but simply a horrific schedule that would have done the same to any team in the NFL. Yes, some games were lost that should not have been but even the best lose a few here and there. I don't know if I would start hacking the team apart. This team is hurt too, plain and simple, tons of injuries and guys playing at 50%. You can see it...

I do question Gilbride at times. Maybe a new shift here is needed. Some of the play calling is certainly questionable. No idea what the hell happened to the toughest pass rush in the NFL. I think the OL MUST be bolstered....the experiment is over and the run blocking of this line is suspect to say the least. How we could even possibly still be in the playoffs is amazing. I think the Giants need more secondary help as well.

I am disappointed but when I saw the schedule this year I thought it would be a long shot for Gmen to get in.

vCash
    the offense has kept the defense on the filed so much over the past month

vCash
    Anybody see that DE from SMU last night...WOW!!! Not sure his name but he has NY Giant written all over him... Christmas wish....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #1 cali giants View Post
    Anybody see that DE from SMU last night...WOW!!! Not sure his name but he has NY Giant written all over him... Christmas wish....
    Margus hunt is his name.

He's pretty good. But there's a few guys I could see at DE going before him.

Mel keiper has him ranked the 5th best DE in this draft. He could drop to the 4th or 5th round. Really depends on what other teams do. You know the giants usually take best available.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Margus hunt is his name.

Mel keiper has him ranked the 5th best DE in this draft. He could drop to the 4th or 5th round. Really depends on what other teams do. You know the giants usually take best available.
    4 or 5 round after NFL combine and pro days I think he'll shot way up....but your right we always pick best available...

vCash

First Change to be made

1. Take Coughlin 's AARP card and 4 point walker away from him. Also take away his New Giants Parking decal. Until they are winners he needs to take the bus.
    2. Osi needs to be tarred and feathered. Maybe then he can fly.
    3. All OL need to given a long walk on a short pier.
    4. Our linebackers need to be sold to Best Buys. They can't play footballs may be they can sell some TV sets.
    5. Whole coaching staff needs to be placed into an elevator and as the doors close toss a lit match and hell fire. This way everybodies gone.
    6. Tell ELi Manning as he walks into practice that you saw some kids behind the stadium playing with matches. When he is their best the hell out of him to stop throwing his ediotic interceptions.

vCash
    Well, from reading some articles, it seems like Osi, Tuck, Webster and Diehl could all be gone next season. How much cap room does that save us I wonder?

We can't replace all those guys with rookies. Who are some FA's we should look to bring in at some of our positions of need?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    They are not cutting tuck outright . They will talk to him about restructuring his contract and if he says no then maybe something will happen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Margus hunt is his name.

At least 5 de's go in the first 2 rounds.. He'll be a late 1st to mid 2nd IMO..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast