Another second half collapse, most likely out of the playoffs, gotten blown out the past two games. The fact our team made Joe Flacco look like an All Pro QB is sad and disgusting.

This team needs to make some changes for next year. Even if we somehow manage to luck out and make it this year, backing into the playoffs isn't what this team should be doing. We laid beat downs on the Packers and 9ers who are going to be the 2nd and 3rd seed in the playoffs but we get blown out by a Ravens team that has been bad lately.

These are the changes I'd like to see:

1. New coaching staff

All the way across the board. Sorry Tom, but it's time to retire. The last 4 seasons have been awful even though we won the SB last year. We were lucky 9-7 won the division, because most of the time that is not enough.

2009: 8-8
2010: 10-6
2011:9-7
2012:9-7 (assuming we beat the hapless Eagles)

That looks like a mediocre football team to me. And when most of these teams started out 6-2, there's no reason for it. The one constant is Tom Coughlin. I don't know what he does or doesn't do to cause these second half collapses, but I'm sick of seeing such a talented team go to waste. It seems like Coughlin going is also the only way we will see Gilbride gone also.

2. OL help via FA or the draft

Beatty is solid, Boothe is OK, Baas was a huge waste of all the $ he was given and has not lived up to his contract, Snee is breaking down and Diehl is Diehl. We need to work on getting this OL back to where it was in 2007. Consistent and one of the best in the league. Reese cannot keep neglecting the OL or it is going to get out of control eventually.

3. New starting CB

Prince has shown he can this season. Corey Webster however has been up and down and way down. To me, his biggest problem has been far too often he's looking back at the QB instead of concentrating on his WR and then they blow by him for a huge play. Regardless, he's on the wrong side of 30 and needs to be replaced. His contract is also way more than than we should be spending on a washed up CB.

If we can get a new starting caliber CB, T2 back and healthy with Hosely, we should be solid.

There is more that we need, but those are the top 3 changes I think we need next season to be successful again. D-Line and LB are also problem areas, but to me not as much as the ones mentioned above.