Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Is it an absolute necessity to keep Hangartner? I don't know. I doubt it. We certainly can use him, but with no guaranteed money, he's an easy one to cut lose from a monetary standpoint because he doesn't leave you with any dead money. Which is surely why his contract was structured that way in the first place. He's replaceable for a cheaper number. Mike Pollak made half of what Hangartner is scheduled to make in 2013. I know Pollak was hurt and didn't contribute, but you can find him or a comparable bargain if you really have to cut cap. I know cutting Hangartner would seem like a step backwards, but there are ways to easily soften that blow.
    Like you said, I'm not sure that Hangartner is an absolute necessity for 2013, but Cam might owe him his life for 2012 lol. He's a solid back-up for C just in case Kalil goes down again and currently the best option at RG.

Quote Originally Posted by NcScott View Post
    I would like to see us move up and grab a top 5.......we have a spare RB and ILB.....we need the best OL and DT not 3ed best.
    I'm not a fan of trading up unless there's someone worth trading up for. In that case, I'd be all for it.

vCash
    Put me on the Dee Milliner Bandwagon now if he lasts until our pick!

vCash
    I think Milliner will jump to a top 7 pick if he has a good combine.

vCash
    If we do trade up it would have to be for a player at a position of need and one that is far better than anyone else that might be there for us. It could also help us if we package a player and get rid of a contract if we already have a long jam at that position.

vCash
    Any chance we trade Beason and our 1st for Philly's 1st and 3rd? Then we could take Joeckel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Any chance we trade Beason and our 1st for Philly's 1st and 3rd? Then we could take Joeckel.
    I would do this trade for sure. I love Beason, but not sure he would like moving outside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    No. Philly should have learned its lesson from its recent big off-season moves. Even if they haven't, I don't think a Beason coming off two IR seasons is going to command a 1st and 3rd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N.E.PanthersFan View Post
    No. Philly should have learned its lesson from its recent big off-season moves. Even if they haven't, I don't think a Beason coming off two IR seasons is going to command a 1st and 3rd.
    It's a looking shot, but I'm not saying beason for a 1st and 3. I'm saying beason and our 14 overall pick for their 4 overall pick and a 3rd.

vCash
    No one is going to put that type of value on Beason when he has barely played two years in a row now. You would be lucky to get a third for Beason straight up right now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234