Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 405
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    12,558
    vCash
    1500
    Well if this is a check in again, well I'm in. But, I really need to stop ending up in last place.

    Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,879
    vCash
    1500
    You can't help what you are Grk.
    Signature removed because **** is a dodging filter

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southeast, MA
    Posts
    1,176
    vCash
    1500
    Those rules sound fine. I assume if you traded for a player drafted in the first round and are also keeping your own first round pick you then lose your second round pick, correct?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,094
    vCash
    1500
    I'm in... I just wish that I only had to give up the round I picked them last year. I guess I'll just have to see who i should keep.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18,704
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
    I'm in... I just wish that I only had to give up the round I picked them last year. I guess I'll just have to see who i should keep.
    Yeah, it sucks, I thought I'd only have to give up my 3rd round pick for Strasburg.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,879
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JMP83 View Post
    Those rules sound fine. I assume if you traded for a player drafted in the first round and are also keeping your own first round pick you then lose your second round pick, correct?
    Correct.
    Signature removed because **** is a dodging filter

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,094
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4 View Post
    Yeah, it sucks, I thought I'd only have to give up my 3rd round pick for Strasburg.
    Yeah I was gonna keep Shields, but he isn't worth a 3rd rounder.


    Quick Question I have Salvador Perez.. he was never drafted. I picked him off waivers. What would I give up for him?
    Last edited by wolf82; 12-26-2012 at 02:38 PM.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,879
    vCash
    1500
    Perez would be a "Average ADP minus two rounds"
    Signature removed because **** is a dodging filter

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    3,178
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
    Yeah I was gonna keep Shields, but he isn't worth a 3rd rounder.


    Quick Question I have Salvador Perez.. he was never drafted. I picked him off waivers. What would I give up for him?
    Just to correct this, he was drafted in the 15th rd by me.

    Draft Results
    Last edited by penuch; 12-26-2012 at 09:49 PM.
    -

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,094
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by penuch View Post
    Just to correct this, he was drafted in the 15th rd by me.

    Draft Results
    Damn I didn't see that. Oh well that not bad 13th rounder.

    Shields and Kennedy def not worth 3rd rounders.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,094
    vCash
    1500
    I definately hope to draft better this season. Just a quick question. Does the draft start end of Feb or more at the end of March?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    12,558
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    You can't help what you are Grk.
    Fair enough.

    Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,879
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
    I definately hope to draft better this season. Just a quick question. Does the draft start end of Feb or more at the end of March?
    It should be in March.
    Signature removed because **** is a dodging filter

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,094
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    It should be in March.
    Cool, I hope to have a better team than last year. I drafted Aubrey Huff.... What was I thinking last year.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    522
    vCash
    1500
    Hey boys, its been a while. I wanna join this league. Im very active and competitive when it comes to fantasy!

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •