Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Question Could you see Boston and Oakland playing each other in the ALDS/ALCS?

Yes or No and why or why not?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Sure because it's possible?

vCash
    Yeah, of course. Anything can happen in the playoffs.
    Bring back MacDime

vCash
    Are any of you guys afraid of Facing Tampa, Detroit or possibly even Cleveland?
    Last edited by BSF101; 09-22-2013 at 08:40 PM.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Why would anyone be afraid of facing Cleveland? Our greatest odds of advancing would be to face Cleveland in the ALDS, and the A's in the ALCS. No reason to be afraid of anyone though. Anyone who makes the playoffs is a good team that can beat us, but if we play well we can beat anybody. Whatever happens, happens. This is an extremely successful season no matter what.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lavigne43- View Post
    Why would anyone be afraid of facing Cleveland? Our greatest odds of advancing would be to face Cleveland in the ALDS, and the A's in the ALCS. No reason to be afraid of anyone though. Anyone who makes the playoffs is a good team that can beat us, but if we play well we can beat anybody. Whatever happens, happens. This is an extremely successful season no matter what.
    I would prefer not to face the A's or Rays honestly, they are always tough on us.

Could care less about Detroit or Cleveland, both are overrated.

vCash
    Why not? I mean they could possibly be one of those AL teams no one gives a second thought about? That's all I was saying.

vCash
    Why not? Because they are the worst team with a playoff spot right now. We'd have to play poorly to lose to Cleveland. I think best to worst with a playoff spot right now is clearly: Detroit-Rays-A's-Indians. Detroit is the only scary team with their playoff rotation and Miggy, if we make it to the ALCS we will probably be playing them. If Miggy is limited because of his injuries then the AL is pretty easy if we play well.

vCash
    Why not? Because they are the worst team with a playoff spot right now. We'd have to play poorly to lose to Cleveland. I think best to worst with a playoff spot right now is clearly: Detroit-Rays-A's-Indians. Detroit is the only scary team with their playoff rotation and Miggy, if we make it to the ALCS we will probably be playing them. If Miggy is limited because of his injuries then the AL is pretty easy if we play well.
    BTW who would Cleveland play today if the PO's started?

vCash
    They would play at Tampa in a one game playoff, the winner playing us.

vCash
    Having to face Price 3x in a series is not ideal, not when in the other games you get Moore and Cobb.

vCash
    No one ever seems to use 1 starter 3 times in a series, I don't know the last team to do that. Price would probably start the 1 game playoff so he wouldn't be in position to do that.

vCash
    They would play at Tampa in a one game playoff, the winner playing us.
    I'll admit that would be hard for Cleveland to win.

vCash
    Give me the Indians.

TB is tough because of the pitching

Detroit is less scarey than most make them out to be.

Oakland however, hard to say why, but I would like to avoid them.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    FWIW, 2013 season series
    CLE: 6-1
    DET: 3-4
    (KCR: 2-5)
    OAK: 3-3
    (TEX: 2-4)
    TBR: 12-7

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast