4 22.22%
  • Comeback Player of the year AND MVP

7 38.89%
  • Nothing

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Manning will or should win ______.

Did anyone catch it yesterday when they were talking about what Manning had to do to overcome and come back? They were saying he had to watch himself in a mirror just to relearn his throwing motion cause he couldn't feel it. It got me looking and I came across this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/02/sp...anted=all&_r=0

So is his comeback more or less than Peterson is he worthy MVP or is he worthy of none? I know main has a million of these and some of us have to speak in tongues and satire. I just wanted to get our thought and opinions.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    He should win CPOY. As remarkable as what AP is doing this year, he missed one game at the end of the last season. That to me, doesn't constitute winning CPOY.

MVP is up in the air really.
    I think the same people saying Manning's neck surgery shouldn't come factor into the decision are the same people who take into account Peterson's ACL injury.

There are four people deserving. I wouldn't begrudge any of the four winning MVP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    He should win CPOY. As remarkable as what AP is doing this year, he missed one game at the end of the last season. That to me, doesn't constitute winning CPOY.

MVP is up in the air really.
    I think the same people saying Manning's neck surgery shouldn't come factor into the decision are the same people who take into account Peterson's ACL injury.

There are four people deserving. I wouldn't begrudge any of the four winning MVP.
    Uhhh poll ^^^

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.

vCash
    I don't think he should win MVP but that's just my honest opinion. I won't complain if he does though.

He should get CPOY.

vCash
    CPOY is a definite. Doctors said he may never play again and to do what he's doing after that is unreal. I personally think he should win MVP but but if the award goes to Brady or Peterson then that's fair enough because each have been insane. If Manning doesn't get it, Peterson should.

vCash
    He definitely should win the comeback award, but AP has been playing out of his mind this year and rightfully deserves MVP, regardless of whether the Vikings make the playoffs or not.

vCash
    Terrell Davis had Elway. AP has...I cant even think of his name. Oh right, Ponder. Who the hell is that? Imagine if he had a real QB!
    asdf

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    But Wright was a stud for us, for many years, and all of a sudden in his prime years, he nowhere near the player he used to be. He needs to go.
    @YoungStuna28

vCash
    New team, new system, a year layoff, four neck surgeries, and a group of unproven receivers. He gets my vote

vCash
    you should have added "super bowl mvp" to the list thats what i would have voted for

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    you should have added "super bowl mvp" to the list thats what i would have voted for
    I cant do that. Superstitions remember.
    Last edited by Bigdaddyburch; 12-25-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.

vCash

Manning will or should win ______.

Lol I would right now as a Christmas present for you but I'm using my phone now and it doesn't show up using the phone app

vCash
    How about an option i don't see up there and that is a super bowl???? Cause that is the only thing i give 2 ***** about him winning period
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    I don't think he should win MVP but that's just my honest opinion. I won't complain if he does though.

He should get CPOY.
    he's won co MVP before could happen again. If indy wins sunday and Denver gets homefield and 1 seed that would be quite the accomplishment. I can't think of too many people, not just FB players with that worrk ethic and drive to do what he's done. I am a colt and Manning fan so I want Indy to beat houston and I hope they can win 1 playoff gm. and that's as far as they can go. Denver regardless of 1 or 2 seed will likely be in the SB and I honestly will root my butt off for the whole team. even though I'm an Indy[Manning,stokely, tamme] I like a lot of the players they've grown on me, mostly I like what the team as a whole can do in all 3 phases of the game and I believe they're the best team in the NFL hands down. Good luck I hope you guys win it all. We colt fans can wait till Manning has another ring or 2 before he retires.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Exactly!

vCash
    he's going to win something that's for sure.

Lets make sure it's the most important one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast