Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    And this is a guy our Justice system deemed "rehabilitated".

Are people focusing on the right debate?

vCash
    It's laughable. Really is. I don't think you can "rehabilitate" a guy who killed his grandmother or mother with a hammer. Once you're at that mindset, you're staying there. We need to start treating humans like animals, the animals they are. When a pitbull acts out of line, they kill them. We gotta do the same to humans. It's cold hearted, but it has to be done. Enough of this "rights" garbage, since no one has them anymore anyways.

Credit--- Phins1983

vCash
    Well he did serve 17 years already.
    "I'm an administrator. I'm a good listener. I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent"

- Brian Cashman, GM of the Yankees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada26 View Post
    It's laughable. Really is. I don't think you can "rehabilitate" a guy who killed his grandmother or mother with a hammer. Once you're at that mindset, you're staying there. We need to start treating humans like animals, the animals they are. When a pitbull acts out of line, they kill them. We gotta do the same to humans. It's cold hearted, but it has to be done. Enough of this "rights" garbage, since no one has them anymore anyways.
    Oh come on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Well he did serve 17 years already.
    Obviously 17 years in prison wasn't enough. Scary we're re-releasing cold-blooded killers back into society like this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Oh come on.
    It's crazy and cold hearted, but the recent events have me believing that. The only bad part about it, is that these delinquents and mentally weak people usually kill themselves after they take people first.

It'll never happen, but a statement needs to be made, somehow.

Credit--- Phins1983

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada26 View Post
    It's crazy and cold hearted, but the recent events have me believing that. The only bad part about it, is that these delinquents and mentally weak people usually kill themselves after they take people first.

It'll never happen, but a statement needs to be made, somehow.
    Equating a human's life to that of a pitbull isn't the solution you're looking for.

vCash
    Equating a human's life to that of a pitbull isn't the solution you're looking for.
    It's a bad example but situations such as this Webster shooting only make more of a case for the "eye for an eye" judgement in courthouses all across America. Why are we keeping murderers alive in US prisons? Why are we burdening taxpayers with costs associated with life sentences? Why are we wasting so much time, money, effort with the absurd appeals process? Why are we releasing some of these killers back into society?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama Sox View Post
    It's a bad example but situations such as this Webster shooting only make more of a case for the "eye for an eye" judgement in courthouses all across America. Why are we keeping murderers alive in US prisons? Why are we burdening taxpayers with costs associated with life sentences? Why are we wasting so much time, money, effort with the absurd appeals process? Why are we releasing some of these killers back into society?
    A lot of good questions we'll never see solutions to.

vCash
    What is a human's life worth then?

Are we going to keep waiting on scum bags who take innocent people of all ages and backgrounds lives, to eventually stop? Because, while we are in the stage of equating humans right now, its technically equating these scum bags with the innocent they are killing. They're going a life for a life.

Its wrong, but something needs to be done. Im not necessarily equating them, more so equating the idea. These people are hinderances to society. In any other specimen on this planet, when something/someone doesn't fit in, something is done about it....except humans.

Credit--- Phins1983

vCash
    Moar Gunz

vCash
    Obviously the solution is that firefighters should carry guns.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    And in this situation, how would you do it? He was a convicted felon, nobody gave him a permit or sold him a firearm over the counter...yet he still ended up with both guns and ammunition.

I don't think people who advocate for stricter gun control have really sat back and taken a realistic view at everything.
    Do you really think that him acquiring a gun had nothing to do with the availability of guns in America in general? Yea he couldn't have legally bought a gun, but the system is set up in a way in which guns can be legally bought and easily find their way into the black market. I'm not saying we should ban guns all together I'm just saying maybe you should try to be a little more realistic. Guns are easily obtainable for the majority of the general public and after they are bought they aren't really kept track of, you don't see how that could lead to guns falling into the wrong hands?

It's incredibly easy to buy a gun, report it stolen, and then sell it illegally for way more than you bought it for. It's also embarrassingly easy for legal vendors or manufacturers to divert firearms intended for legal sale to the black market. Maybe there are more solutions than just "give everybody guns," and "take all the guns away."

I mean these are devices that are made with the ability to maim or kill another person in mind. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to keep track of where these things are going, who's buying them, and what they're using them for. It shouldn't be easier to get a license to own a gun than it is to get a license to drive a car.

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    Obviously 17 years in prison wasn't enough. Scary we're re-releasing cold-blooded killers back into society like this.
    and you got drug dealers doin life. its a ridiculously flawed system.

vCash
    thats absurd. RIP
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast