Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    http://www.13wham.com/news/local/sto...Pl4mcoY2Q.cspx

Shooter identified; another sign of a piss-poor US Judicial system.

vCash

House Catches On Fire, Firefighters Shot When They Respond

This is depressing. Pathetic from the shooter, goddamn coward to take away innocent lives.

vCash
    A convicted felon who, under current Federal law, was not allowed to possess a gun...but this guy had one anyways. Imagine that.

vCash

vCash
    This is really starting to get ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama Sox View Post
    A convicted felon who, under current Federal law, was not allowed to possess a gun...but this guy had one anyways. Imagine that.
    But I thought it was impossible for someone to get ahold of a gun after having that privilege taken away?

I am baffled.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CUBDOM4life View Post
    But I thought it was impossible for someone to get ahold of a gun after having that privilege taken away?

I am baffled.
    5% of the world's population, 50% of the guns. No way we can track who has what with our weak laws. If you want to stop people from having guns when they aren't suppose to then you have to really crack down on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    jeez
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    He used a hammer to beat his mother to death 32 years ago. Why he was ever let out of jail is a big question. Did anyone say they should outlaw hammers at that time.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    He used a hammer to beat his mother to death 32 years ago. Why he was ever let out of jail is a big question. Did anyone say they should outlaw hammers at that time.
    It was his 92 year old grandmother.

Not that it really makes a difference if it was his grandmother or his mother.

vCash
    If only the teachers had guns

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    If you want to stop people from having guns when they aren't suppose to then you have to really crack down on it.
    And in this situation, how would you do it? He was a convicted felon, nobody gave him a permit or sold him a firearm over the counter...yet he still ended up with both guns and ammunition.

I don't think people who advocate for stricter gun control have really sat back and taken a realistic view at everything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    Yep, the guy should have been executed a very long time ago

vCash
    The shooter left a 2-3 page note:

Webster, N.Y. - Webster Police and the Monroe County Sheriff's Department released more information Tuesday morning - about the gunman who shot and killed two firefighters, and injured two others on Christmas Eve.

Police say William Spengler left a rambling 2 to 3 page type written note in the area. The note did not specify his motive but it did detail his intent - saying - "I still have to get ready to see how much of the neighborhood I can burn down and do what I like to do best - killing people.

Police say Spengler was armed with three different weapons used in the shooting, a .38 caliber Smith & Wesson revolver, a Mossberg 12 gauge shotgun and a Bushmaster semi-automatic rifle and a stockpile of ammunition. Chief Gerald Pickering said Spengler set a "clear ambush on first responders."

Police are still looking for Spengler's sister - Cheryl Spengler, who was believed to have been in the house when the fire started, is still unaccounted.

Willam Spengler was found dead on the beach from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Spengler’s attack killed firefighters Mike Chiapperini and Tomasz Kaczowka and severely injured firefighters Joseph Hofstetter and Theodore Scardino.

Police also updated the conditions of the two firefighters who survived the shooting.

Scardino and Hofstetter have undergone surgeries for their injuries and are now in stable condition.

Doctors say Scardino was shot twice, once in the shoulder and once in the knee. Hofstetter was shot in the pelvis.

Police also credited the heroic efforts of off-duty Greece police officer John Ritter. Ritter was injured by shrapnel while attempting to protect the wounded officers with his car. He was treated and has been released from an area hospital. Chief Pickering said his actions "saved many lives."

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/sto...QKKA8PxcA.cspx

vCash
    Terrible. Being a WNY guy I feel awful for these families. The human race is disturbed. Its disgusting that these people are out there roaming.

RIP

Credit--- Phins1983

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast