Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Christmas Traditions

What do you and your family do every year for Christmas?

For me it's simple

Christmas Eve is spent with my dads side of the family and have a huge fish feast
    Christmas Day we open presents at my house and we go to my uncles in the afternoon for some great food and enjoy the NBA games.
    Future Ace

vCash
    Every December 24th, after 5 o'clock mass, my family and I go to Outback Steakhouse with my aunt, uncle, and two cousins. Me, my two older brothers (now 19, 22) write a pass around story with my cousin (now 19) from the time we get there to the time we pay the check. It's really silly and childish, but we're silly and childish and it's really a lot of fun.

We started writting the story when the oldest one was 13 years old. We have a book with every single story we've written locked in a safe at our house lol.

When we go home, we watch the first showing of "A Christmas Story" and give each other the gifts we bought for each other.

Christmas Eve, by far the best day of the year.

vCash
    Me and my dad would usually go to my aunt's.

vCash
    Chirstmas Eve during day the is normally more of a day for preparing food because at night we do a movie-night with one Christmas movie and one non-Christmas movie and gorge on all of that food. Christmas morning is opening presents and pretty much just lounging around for the rest of the day, the rest of the family normally goes to Zoo Lights too, but I normally opt out.

Nothing flashy.

Sig Bet Record: 1-0

YOU'RE SPOILED

vCash
    Christmas morning my parents and I always open presents. Afterwards we get the house ready for my family to come over and have dinner and exchange gifts with everyone. Always love Christmas with the family.

Shailene Woodley

vCash
    Christmas Eve at my house with my Dad's side always fun and we have a great time.

Christmas Day we go to my Mom's aunt's house and also have a lot of fun.

FUN TIMEZ WITH THE FAM, YO!
    Don't forget about Dre.

vCash
    Christmas Eve and my aunts with my mom's side of the fam. My uncle does home brewing, so he brings a bunch of the different beers he has made over the past few months. This year we had a few different IPAs and a Barley Wine.

Christmas day is just my mom, dad, brother and I. We sit around and drink mimosas and bloody marys, open presents, get drunk, take a nap, eat dinner, then go to the movies.

vCash
    Movies and chinese food

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    Nba and family

vCash
    This alternates each year but we do
    Christmas day with My Family Swap gifts then get ready for a nice roast Pork and turkey drink a few beers and play games with the kids. (backyard Cricket, is a Aussie xmas tradition)
    Finished of with dessert Pavlova and Fruit Sald
    Then Sea food dinner

Boxing Day with my wifes Family we do another roast luch with more beerand then gift swaping in the after noon and play card games.
    Finished of with Christmas pudding.
    Then sea food dinner

So we get Christmas twice

This year was special for me as the first year my daughter understood the gift thing she was so excited but i think she expected gifts again today

vCash
    we got to church at 4:30 christmas eve, then my parents throw a christmas eve party for my neighborhood, and on christmas we alternate years going to my moms side of the gamily in philly and my dads side in northern new jersey
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    We usually visit on Christmas Eve, on Christmas Day we go to my aunt's for dinner and at night the family comes to our place for a few drinks.
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 5-8, games this week vs. Chicago White Sox (3), Baltimore (3)
    Indianapolis Colts: 11-5, 2013 AFC South Champs, great season guys.
    Looking for new NBA team to cheer for
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, good effort guys.

vCash
    From about the time I was 6 to 17, every Christmas Eve (My Mom, Dad, 4 brothers) would go to my Mom's Dad house for a Christmas Eve Dinner and exchange some gifts, and than we would make my way to my Dads sister house for some more snacks and dinner (Lobster Stew). Christmas morning was spent at my house, and than Christmas evening we had another tree and dinner up to my Dad's mom house.

House is getting foreclosed on right now, so this year all we did was my Aunts house, and than I went to my older brothers house to see his kids open gifts, and once I got back from that me my little brother, Gram, and Dad had a small little exchange at her house..Holidays were very depressing this year and I'm glad it's over.

vCash
    Potluck

vCash
    well not the actual day, but ever since my parents got married, whenever we get our tree, we make the place cut off part of the bottom of the trunk and we save the piece and write the year on it. this year was the 25th year doing it.

it's a pretty sweet tradition. everyone i tell thinks it's an awesome idea.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..