Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Most painful thing you have experienced

The kidney stone thread inspired me. What is the most painful thing you have ever experienced? For me it would probably be a week long bout with E. Coli. I ate a sandwich at a Deli with a "grade pending" grade on the door (probably should have been my first sign) and a few days later I was in such excruciating pain I had to go to the hospital. It's basically a week of ******** (and when you run out of **** to ****, things like blood and god knows what else start to take its place), vomiting, and lying in bed feeling like someone is strangling your stomach. I didn't eat for that full week and ended up losing 11 pounds, but I also slept something like 4 hours the entire time (at least what I remember). It was just a generally horrible experience and it took a month before my digestive system was back up to speed. I later looked up the health report on that deli and saw things like "meat stored at unsafe temperatures" and "mice and rats found crawling around in kitchen". I'd sue them if I felt like they had any money. I've never seen anyone in there but me, and now I know why. So what are your most painful moments?
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Dislocated Knee, IN class in my junior year of high school. My teacher didn't even call anybody for 10 minutes until the class ended. I was standing on one leg for 10 minutes slightly bent so it was like a one legged squat. True story just ask SugeKnight.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I had to have a cyst surgically removed twice from the Perineum region. Before the first surgery the doctor told me i would hate him afterwards. Man was he right. To top it off the cyst is back and i may have a 3rd surgery.

vCash
    When I had Gall Stones....Heart attack like Pain for 5 hours after eating anything.... went through it for 3 months of hell and caused me to get addicted to forcing myself to throw up

2nd-Tooth pain.

I have broken bones and been run over by a big blue Lincoln and nothing came close to those 2 pains above.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    probably being a raptor fan... but after that i guess some broken bones .... nothing too serious here... im lucky i guess
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    oh and maybe not the MOST painful ive had but up there.. if anyone has ever had the flu and thrown up so much you're just puking stomach acid.. that hurts..
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    So I'm on this boat, wearing this shark suit, and ****ing this absolutely huge woman, and then she's all, "Let me be on top!" And since I'm a gentleman, I was like, "I guess..."
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Broke my femur.

Abscess in my mouth.

Both awful.

vCash
    schlong in ear

vCash
    "I once played a game of cricket without shinguards"

-13 year old me, retelling the line as a 20 year old from a ~2 year old

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    A cytoscopy to diagnose a stricture. I hope none of you guys ever have to get one. ****ing terrible stuff.

vCash
    I haven't broken anything, but the most physical pain I've had was a couple months ago I was playing tennis with my friend and rolled my ankle and heard like a crunching sound. I just wanted to throw up afterwards it felt so bad. It felt better after like 10-15 minutes and I continued to play which wasn't smart at all. That night it hurt so bad to walk. I couldn't walk the next few days unless I was using a cane.

2010, 2012, and 2014 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

vCash
    I wake up one morning and I can't bend my leg. No idea what it was. When I tried to bend it, it hurt like crazy.
    Must have locked my knee or something. I got it to bend eventually, but there was a pain every time I would try to bend my knee. Knee Knee on my Knee Knee Knee (In case I didn't say knee enough). Knee.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    I haven't experienced much serious pain.

My brother on the other hand in his younger had an biking accident where he got dragged for a quarter mile after his jeans somehow got caught in something sticking out of an overtaking motorcycle.

I forget what the term is but he had essentially had to regrow half his face's skin and bits of skin on his arm. It was painful just to look at. Can't imagine how he felt.

He was forced to finish that high school that year at home because the students were horrified by his injuries.
    Last edited by asandhu23; 12-20-2012 at 01:13 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    I haven't experienced much serious pain.

My brother on the other hand in his younger had an biking accident where he got dragged for a quarter mile after his jeans somehow got caught in something sticking out of an overtaking motorcycle.

I forget what the term is but he had essentially had to regrow half his face's skin and bits of skin on his arm. It was painful just to look at. Can't imagine how he felt.

He was forced to finish that high school that year at home because the students were horrified by his injuries.
    Grafting I think.

A skin graft

they're Lederhosen

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast