Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 26: Cavs at Bucks 7:30PM CST Sat.

VS

Saturday, December 22, 2012

8:30 PM ET - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI

vCash
    hopefully another W and get tied for first in the central!!!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Looks like AV isn't playing tonight.

Byron Scott’s Christmas gift to Anderson Varejao is simple: a little time off. Varejao missed the game Friday against the Indiana Pacers and he’s expected to miss the game tonight at the Milwaukee Bucks, too.

Varejao is still nursing a badly bruised knee he injured Tuesday in a loss to the Toronto Raptors. By holding him out this weekend, Scott can give the knee a full week to heal. The Cavs won’t play again until Wednesday at Washington.

“I think it’s important to get that knee as healthy as possible,” Scott said. “It’s nothing long term. You’re going to get banged up through the course of a season. But it’s better to miss three games than 33.”

“He’s going to have bumps and bruises,” Scott said. “You just hope he stays away from the serious injuries.”

via Jason Lloyd of the Akron Beacon Journal
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/daily-nba-news/

vCash
    Going to the game tonight!!!!
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Judging by how they've played in back to backs, especially with travel involved, I'm not all that confident.

vCash
    But AV might not be playing. That should help.

vCash
    They look like **** so far.

vCash
    What ever happened to us getting a new arena?
    Milwaukee Brewers
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Green Bay Packers
    Cincinatti Bengals
    BOSTON BRUINS OR DIE

Ive got a twitter! @WiteJamesHarden
    I follow back!

vCash
    Watching the game in person last night I couldn't help but think that maybe Larry Sanders is the only untouchable we have.

He is literally the only guy who shows up to play. He may not have had points to show for it but he brings it on d every night.

Btw Monta's 37 pts was probably the most uninspiring 37 I've ever seen. Is no wonder Jennings can't get into a rhythm out there, all Ellis does is play street all out there. No rhythm to the game at all just one on one basketball with him.

We will never be a serious team with him playing the two.

On his way to that 37 Monta repeatedly got murderd in e post by rookie Dion Waiters.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    http://www.sportsradio1250.com/topic...udioId=6171136

Sparky was taking calls asking if anyone bought Bucks stuff for gifts. Then asked if the Bucks were gonna give you a gift what would you want? Sparky asked for trade for Gasol and unload some bad contracts like Ersan,Gooden and whatever to rent Gasol for 2 years. Other callers asked to fire Skiles. One asked for a new arena. One asked to dump players for picks.

Then later on they played the locker room chat with Skiles,Ellis,Sanders. Skiles excuse is the team is tired playing 4 games in 5 nights. Then Woelfel said then they should of played Dalembert,Henson Gooden more cause they get the least minutes or none at all. They would be well rested for nights like this. Woelfel asked gift from Bucks is to trade for Marshon Brooks.

Small cheap salary not much to ask for. Also then Sparky and Woelfel are shocked Bucks didn't get another back up pg the last few weeks. Jennings should be the one tired playing tons of minutes. Beside the over time game. He played like 38 one night then 40 something rest of the way each night. Yeah we get Beno back next week or so. Then Woelfel said Fisher is out there. But he's to old.