Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,948
    vCash
    1461

    Karl Pilkington is the funniest man alive

    Whether or not you agree is irrelevant!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,844
    vCash
    1500
    Can't wait for season 3 of Idiot Abroad

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    City of Brotherly Love
    Posts
    2,292
    vCash
    500
    "He has the most perfectly round head"

    I seriously can't tell if he's a comedic genius or the most idiotic man on the planet. Either way he's hilarious.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    22,588
    vCash
    1500
    Not particularly funny at all.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    6,537
    vCash
    31948
    The mans hilarious.
    Season 3 will not disappoint.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    33,533
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    Not particularly funny at all.
    Thanks for the input! I don't know what we'd do without your opinion.

    I love me some Karl. Anyone seen any previews for the season? I know he's got Warwick Davis tagging along this time.
    I'm In.



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,948
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Thanks for the input! I don't know what we'd do without your opinion.

    I love me some Karl. Anyone seen any previews for the season? I know he's got Warwick Davis tagging along this time.
    I've already seen it. There are only 3 episodes but they are all ****ing golden. Now i'm shifting my attention to Gervais' new show called Derek, co-STARRING Karl Pilkington!! It has potential to be the best ever.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    33,533
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I've already seen it. There are only 3 episodes but they are all ****ing golden. Now i'm shifting my attention to Gervais' new show called Derek, co-STARRING Karl Pilkington!! It has potential to be the best ever.
    Really? I was reading yesterday that it'll premier in the US in late winter season.
    I'm In.



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,948
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Really? I was reading yesterday that it'll premier in the US in late winter season.
    I couldn't wait that long so i got my hands on it illegally!!

    I'm sure Ricky and Karl wouldn't mind.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    33,533
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I couldn't wait that long so i got my hands on it illegally!!

    I'm sure Ricky and Karl wouldn't mind.
    Didn't even know it was out. I know what I'm doing when I get home.
    I'm In.



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    10,039
    vCash
    500
    I like the RG/KP shows, but they are incredibly fake.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    22,588
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Thanks for the input! I don't know what we'd do without your opinion.

    I love me some Karl. Anyone seen any previews for the season? I know he's got Warwick Davis tagging along this time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdnecUl4jYA

    Is this him? I don't see the humor.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    33,533
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdnecUl4jYA

    Is this him? I don't see the humor.
    Again, thanks for the input.
    I'm In.



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    22,588
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Again, thanks for the input.
    Ian, you get tight when people don't understand you.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    33,533
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    Ian, you get tight when people don't understand you.
    No, I just made a statement about your opinion. It's much appreciated. We're glad you came in to share it.
    I'm In.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •