Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    The Packers need to win this game and lock that 2nd seed. If not then we will become the 3rd seed and play a hot Vikings team. I want the Niners to play us at Lambeau for a rematch of the first game of the season.

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    No, as much as I would love to see the Bears miss the playoffs we need to keep playing. It was a lesson learned last year. We're on a hot streak right now, no need to take the foot off the pedal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtardz View Post
    No, as much as I would love to see the Bears miss the playoffs we need to keep playing. It was a lesson learned last year. We're on a hot streak right now, no need to take the foot off the pedal.
    This. I loved watching Dom and Mike be more aggressive with the play calling last week, don't let up.

REC:

TDs:

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Just wanted to see the responses to the thread ?

Its a legitimate question IMO. I see both the pros and the cons in winning and losing. As packer fans you know your team.

Example.....in1989 the Giants need the 49ers to beat the Rams to make the playoffs. The niners had clinch homefield and the Rams was the worst team in the league. The niners lost the game and the Giants was eliminated. The niners go on to win the SB that year. They felt the Giants was the only threat to them. Granted they did have Montana, Rice, and Craig.

I understand the fact that the Giants are a scary team once in the playoffs but you want to go in the playoffs on a winning note....like you did in your SB run. Most likely the Giants dont make it in cuz they need lots of help and they are just not playing well so you may end up with Minny if you lose...and they will be confiident cus they just beat you.

I would go for the bye...its seems like the best option to get back to the SB. But if somehoe the Giants get back to Lambeau...........gonna have a nervous team right there.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Nope.. We have to get that second seed.. Let Seattle, SF and co. knock themselves out.. We need to get homefield advantage and roll into the playoffs on a high, especially if Jordy comes back, so Rodgers can get chemistry with everyone.

vCash
    they better not throw it

Jimmy G. Stops

vCash
    No chance they lie down. I'm sure they want all the momentum they can and the last few games has been great. Keep on trucking. A week off this year with a bye would also help to come up with a solid game plan against either team they face.

vCash
    I can't even believe this is a question... Based on passed experiences of having a bye, you want to throw away a bye this year? EVERY YEAR IS DIFFERENT! Having that extra week off to rest your body and game-plan is an advantage. There's not 1 player on GB or coaching staff that want to play WILDCARD weekend... I GUARANTEE THAT!

vCash
    i'd rather see the bears get in. they are unlikely to lose, but they are probably the least troublesome team of the remaining wild card candidates. Plus we should try and win to assure seattle doesn't get that bye, since they are extremly tough at home. DO you best to beat the vikings and let the chips fall where they may
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by long ball View Post
    I thought about this as well. I would rather they have the bye though.

I really hope the Cowboys beat the Redskins next week. I think they suck and the Redskins are a scarier team. Whoever gets the 2nd wildcard is going to be a one and done. I'm not scared of either the Vikings or Bears in the playoffs and I think the 49ers would take care of either anyway.

They're going to play the 49ers in the 2nd round regardless. I would rather they play at Lambeau.
    dallas ha sbene playing well too though, and them winning opens the door for both of them to get in. chicago is a mess right now, they are deifently the team we want getting in

seattle cans till win the division so the second bold part is not true

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hgtiger32 View Post
    How the hell do the Bears have our number?
    serisouly. the last time they beat us was 6 meetings ago (or week 5 of the superbowl year)

vCash

Should the Packers toss the game against the vikings?

This whole topic is just fanboy stuff....no team is going to lay down, especially one jockeying for playoff seeding. Even a team resting their starters still tries to win. I can see arguing if they'd be better off losing, although I'd completely disagree with that also, but the idea that they should come out and try to lose is just dumb IMO, and more importantly it is dumb to NFL teams which is why it won't happen.

vCash
    I thought Packers should not care about this game, however we're playing one of our rivals the Vikes, and we should finish as best as we can so we don't move down.

Let's go Packers!!!!

vCash
    the only time I would ever consider "tossing" a game is if we like 2-13 and if we lost one more game we would get the number 1 overall pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Holydiver View Post
    I was counting on the Packers to go balls out next week, but chicken hawk fans like the OP make me sick. but I am not surprised to see a thread like this from a Packer fan and even less surprised to see others agree.
    Glad you're not surprised by either as I'm not surprised the Bears need the Packers in order to make it into the Playoffs.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast