Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    So name the team, that would hire the coach that ran the circus, in a heartbeat?

Without naming a potential suitor for Rex, it's hollow at best.
    Its tough to say for sure until guys get fired and coaches start lining up, but Chan Gailey could be fired, and with their defensive shortcomings and 100m investment in Mario Williams, I could see him being a suitor.

Tough to say what is his fault in the circus. Tebow/Sparano is a main part of the circus, but how much say did Rex have in those two moves? They didn't even interview anybody else. Mangina got fired for his role in the 2008 Bret Favre circus, but what was really his fault?

What coaches are available, too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Its tough to say for sure until guys get fired and coaches start lining up, but Chan Gailey could be fired, and with their defensive shortcomings and 100m investment in Mario Williams, I could see him being a suitor.

Tough to say what is his fault in the circus. Tebow/Sparano is a main part of the circus, but how much say did Rex have in those two moves? They didn't even interview anybody else. Mangina got fired for his role in the 2008 Bret Favre circus, but what was really his fault?

What coaches are available, too?
    Rex to the Bills? Interesting, even though I fully expect Rex to return as HC.

Rex had nothing to do with Tebow, as that was Woody.

Rex did want Sparano, and Callahan was also interviewed for the position.

Mangini did not get fired for the whole Bret Farve thing, Mangini was fired because of inconsistant results and a near mutiny.
    Last edited by MrX27; 12-30-2012 at 02:40 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Rex to the Bills? Interesting, even though I fully expect Rex to return as HC.

Rex had nothing to do with Tebow, as that was Woody.
    Rex did want Sparano, and Callahan was also interviewed for the position.

Mangini did not get fired for the whole Bret Farve thing, Mangini was fired because of inconsistant results and a near mutiny.
    But Woody said that's not true. Woody wouldn't lie, would he?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    But Woody said that's not true. Woody wouldn't lie, would he?
    Of course not. Dude charges hospitals like 230 a pill for Tylenol. Screams ethical to me!

1 MORE PUPIL!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345