Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Tebow Pulled Himself From Wildcat

Citing multiple team sources, ESPN New York reports Tim Tebow pulled himself out of the Jets' Wildcat package after he was passed over for Greg McElroy in the starting lineup last week.
    Tebow has every right to be frustrated about the Jets' refusal to use him as a quarterback, but sabotaging one of the team's offensive packages was probably not the right way to go about it. Tebow was active for Sunday's loss to the Chargers, but did not play. Jeremy Kerley stood in as the Jets' Wildcat QB. We'd say the Jets have become a three-ring circus, but that would be generous. Woody Johnson and Mike Tannenbaum are leading the no-ring circus.
    roto

**** him...see ya later

Thanks to Infernoscurse for the amazing Sig!!!

vCash
    I dont blame him
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Why risk injury, atleast this solidifies Greg getting another shot and not teblow

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Yep cat blame him.. They flat out lied to him..They'll go to hell for sure..they better beg for salvation.

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    Yep cat blame him.. They flat out lied to him..They'll go to hell for sure..they better beg for salvation.
    Literally LOL'd

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    are you serious? if any other player did this (i.e. santonio holmes) that player would be slammed as a cancer in the locker room and a selfish player like TO but since its tebow everyone will say "i dont blame him"

i 100% think this shows tebow's real personality he is incredibly selfish and should be embarrassed, the man is being paid 2.5 million dollars he should do what ever they tell him

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMETS2889 View Post
    are you serious? if any other player did this (i.e. santonio holmes) that player would be slammed as a cancer in the locker room and a selfish player like TO but since its tebow everyone will say "i dont blame him"

i 100% think this shows tebow's real personality he is incredibly selfish and should be embarrassed, the man is being paid 2.5 million dollars he should do what ever they tell him
    Had it been a meaningful game I'm sure Tebow would not have let the team down..

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    I know he got the shaft here for the most part... but for such a self-righteous "God first, team second, me third" type guy, this a douche bag move. Good Riddance, have fun sucking your *** off in Jacksonville.

How about we only deal Tebow to them if they take Sanchez too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    So this story is confirmed? When asked Rex said it was a coaches decision to use Kerley and not Tebow.

You guys think Rex would say something that isn't true? I mean didn't he recently say that getting Tebow was his idea. He wouldn't have been dishonest about that, would he?

What else could we have been mislead about? Is his name even Rex?

I just don't know what to think anymore.

One thing is for sure...IF Tebow really did refuse to do his job after being told that he wasn't the starter, then all the talk about his professionalism has been a lie, and he's a huge phony.

If anyone told their boss that they weren't going to do their job because they're unhappy, they'd be fired. The difference is that most people aren't millionaires who don't need the paycheck.

I kind of hope that this story isn't true, but if it is, his actions are indefensible. Being lied to does not give someone the legal or moral right to breach their contract. Playing in the NFL is a privilege, not a right. Too bad so many millionaire babies forget this.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    If this story is true he solidifies himself as my least favorite Jet, just barely beating out Holmes. Just the way I feel.

vCash
    to compare tebow to holmes is stupid, tebow as everone else is human and can have episodes of frustrations and make mistakes, but he still has multiple mistakes to reach holmes level, to get on him over 1 incident is the typical moron fan that out of their own frustration looks for any stupid thing to take it out on. this isnt justifying tebow if he did hold out but its just funny how useless things like this fits the right excuse for people to bash someone they dont like.

vCash
    it was a smart move by his part cuz the more he plays the more likely teams will see how bad he is so he wont have a job next year haha!
    Last edited by dtwiggy; 12-23-2012 at 11:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    to compare tebow to holmes is stupid, tebow as everone else is human and can have episodes of frustrations and make mistakes, but he still has multiple mistakes to reach holmes level, to get on him over 1 incident is the typical moron fan that out of their own frustration looks for any stupid thing to take it out on. this isnt justifying tebow if he did hold out but its just funny how useless things like this fits the right excuse for people to bash someone they dont like.
    Show me where I compared the two.

I'm not comparing Tebow to Holmes. Holmes is the worst kind of character you could have on your team. It's not for nothing Pittsburgh shipped him out of town for a bag of garbage. Tebow is nothing like that.

I disliked Tebow from the day he joined the Jets. I knew that by no actions or intentions of his own what distraction this would be for the Jets. I knew how disruptive his polarizing personality can be to a locker room filled with the likes of Holmes. Therefore I never liked him. I wanted no part in him.

How I got to to where I disliked him to this level is irrelevant. Fact remains I don't want both Tebow and Holmes on my beloved Jets.

Never once did I compare the two.
    Last edited by yanksrock; 12-24-2012 at 12:17 AM.

vCash
    not wanting him on the jets and not liking him are 2 different things

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast