Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 54 of 54
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,564
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    they will find you...


    and then what will happen?

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post


    and then what will happen?
    The initiation. I'll give you a hint. (Involves Mr_Jones)

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,564
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    The initiation. I'll give you a hint. (Involves Mr_Jones)
    I'm ready KB!

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    2,546
    vCash
    1500
    Merry Christmas...Hope you all are having a blessed and wonderful holiday

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    That Farm House, There.
    Posts
    2,457
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I'm ready KB!
    Pretty sure the initiation is still having to **** my dog or something.

    If I recall correctly.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,564
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jones View Post
    Pretty sure the initiation is still having to **** my dog or something.

    If I recall correctly.
    So GTFO lol

  7. #52
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    10,058
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th:24863281
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jones View Post
    Pretty sure the initiation is still having to **** my dog or something.

    If I recall correctly.
    So GTFO lol
    Don't let KB fool you Iron. He was told he really didn't have to do that but he insisted.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,564
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post
    Don't let KB fool you Iron. He was told he really didn't have to do that but he insisted.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •