Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    I would like the Jets to sign Tavares Gooden, OLB for the 49ers.

“Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste.”
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    I would like the Jets to sign Tavares Gooden, OLB for the 49ers.
    I also like Gooden but how about Antwan Barnes from SD? I believe Gooden projects as an ILB for which we have Davis & Harris projected to start. I think we need OLB's in the 3-4. I also like Kruger as I've mentioned before. Gooden should be inexpensive and brought in as a backup. Might be an upgrade over Mauga. Of course, they could kick Davis to the outside and possibly entertain Ellerbe from Baltimore.

There are so many moves and decisions to be made this offseason. it's dizzying. Devito (No), Slauson (Yes), Keller (No), Landry (Yes) - who do they keep? Who knows. This will impact FA and the draft of course. Then there's the big question at QB. Do we trade one of our CB's? Surely we don't intend to extend Wilson next year when we have Cromartie and hopefully Revis locked up - if not, we should trade Wilson while his stock is relatively high.

vCash

Jets Mock Offseason

I think these changes could make the Jets a contender next year. Sanchez stays as the starter because were not eating 8 mil. But I think with the talent I put around him, he will not suck next year. What do you think?
    Last edited by spanky8992; 01-08-2013 at 12:17 PM.
    Mets, Jets, Rangers, and Lastings Milledge Fan

vCash
    I hope they get Hue Jackson for the offense.
    Mets, Jets, Rangers, and Lastings Milledge Fan

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567