Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rex's Tattoo

vCash

Rex's Tattoo

He has a tattoo of his wife wearing a Mark Sanchez jersey, amdthatsit. WTF???

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash

vCash
    I hate media. Good or bad coach, leave him alone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jets24/7 View Post
    I hate media. Good or bad coach, leave him alone.
    See, this I don't agree with. He liked the spot light, so he can't pick and choose. This is another distraction preventing the Jets from staying out of the line of fire. You can't decide when you want media attention.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    ****ing boss Rex is!!! Plus I bet thats a Ray Lucas throwback she is wearing not a Sanchez!

vCash
    i think its a testeverde jersey just the 1 is cut off...
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    all the major Tatoo artists have said the tatoo looks 100% fake , The coloring is off and it's way to close to the Shamrock. That would be so great if it was a fake and he wiped it off at the press confrence

vCash
    No way....I don't buy it for second. That is totally photoshopped. He may have a tattoo of his wife but I am sure they photoshopped the Sanchez jersey. Rex is a total loud mouth and there is no way he would not have bragged about the Sanchez tattoo if he did something stupid like that. He would have mentioned it after the opener when Sanchez played his only good game of the year. The media has become lame. There are 30 other teams in this league and 10 of them are in the playoffs! This is garbage for news.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    See, this I don't agree with. He liked the spot light, so he can't pick and choose. This is another distraction preventing the Jets from staying out of the line of fire. You can't decide when you want media attention.
    I don't think Rex relaxing on a vacation qualifies as picking and choosing. Rex likes the spotlight on his team, not his personal life.

That was an all time low for the daily news. The Daily news is the most annoying paper ever. All those clowns want to do is stir things up. This season they were more like TMZ then a sports paper.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkib View Post
    No way....I don't buy it for second. That is totally photoshopped. He may have a tattoo of his wife but I am sure they photoshopped the Sanchez jersey. Rex is a total loud mouth and there is no way he would not have bragged about the Sanchez tattoo if he did something stupid like that. He would have mentioned it after the opener when Sanchez played his only good game of the year. The media has become lame. There are 30 other teams in this league and 10 of them are in the playoffs! This is garbage for news.
    I honestly believe it's one of those fake tattoos. I believe Rex is trying to one-up the media for stirring up a storm all season. On Tuesday he'll roll up his sleeve and stick it to them.

I'm probably wrong but I have this strange feeling I'm right.

vCash
    ill just say this, if its real and he's not getting the #6 changed to a different number, THEN FIRE HIM

if its fake and he jokes about it through his next press conference then ill laugh at first, and then wonder why he has a little fetish with his ****** QB. idk how he comes out of this positivly without literally saying. "Its a joke i would never get a tattoo of Mark on my arm, he's terrible" outside of saying those exact words, idk man, i dont like it..

any other players number, bart scott (his boi), this is a laughable non issue. but clearly when its your QB who you benched (should have been earlier) and then you pick him again over the chirst-child timothy tebow after an injury to MY BOY greg mcelroy... the guy doesnt understand offense. i leave you with this:

Hire Norv Turner, not as just OC but as ASSISTANT HEAD COACH. He takes the O (changes the scheme away from 'ground n pound"), Rex takes the D they focus on their own side of the ball and we MOVE FORWARD.... all after hiring a new GM

vCash
    I hope so much that this is the ultimate troll move by Rex, and that it's a fake tattoo and he just wants to stick it to the media for being on their backs all season. How many times did he just stand there in press conferences post-game and let the media pound on him with questions?

vCash
    Cimini tweeted that he spoke to someone who knows Rex "really well" and that person said Rex has had it for years.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    Hahahahahaahahahahahaahah I love it so much. Rexy being Rex. **** it if you don't like it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjflightboy#10 View Post
    Cimini tweeted that he spoke to someone who knows Rex "really well" and that person said Rex has had it for years.
    cimini's a douche.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast