• Aaron Rodgers

23 13.37%
  • Tom Brady

7 4.07%
  • Adrian Peterson

105 61.05%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    AP has no passing game to weaken the kind of fronts he's looking at, and they still can't stop him. Rodgers can spread the ball around. It will be a travesty if AP doesn't win, playoffs or not. There is not a single player in the league who means more to his team right now then Adrian Peterson.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Mago50 View Post
    I've heard and seen that but the fact is that he didn't have anywhere near the same targets, has been rushed (46 sacks, ton of hits), etc.

Also, the MVP shouldn't be about what a person did last year, you can't be valuable to a team for something you did over a few weeks' stretch the previous year, the only thing that should be considered is if any QB is currently playing better then him, not if he's playing better then himself.

Aaron Rodgers should not have to compete with Aaron Rodgers for the MVP but apparently, that's exactly what he's doing since he can't catch Aaron Rodgers of last season even though he's been better then every QB this season.
    No agree with those last two paragraphs. I just think it's going to come into play for some stupid reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    No agree with those last two paragraphs. I just think it's going to come into play for some stupid reason.
    It's dumb plain and simple, it's like someone dropping 40 PPG and leading a top NBA team to the first seed and then the next season averaging 33 PPG and still leading the team to a top seed and not getting the award because you couldn't out-perform one of the best seasons ever.
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crzyhawk View Post
    ap has no passing game to weaken the kind of fronts he's looking at, and they still can't stop him. Rodgers can spread the ball around. It will be a travesty if ap doesn't win, playoffs or not. There is not a single player in the league who means more to his team right now then adrian peterson.
    thiss

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Mago50 View Post
    It's dumb plain and simple, it's like someone dropping 40 PPG and leading a top NBA team to the first seed and then the next season averaging 33 PPG and still leading the team to a top seed and not getting the award because you couldn't out-perform one of the best seasons ever.
    I don't think the media likes Rodgers much either.

vCash
    AP all the way but I am biased but 1 guy that is not on the list and could be a dark horse for the rookie of the year is Russell Wilson. Watching him play tonight I was amazed as just how good he is. Hell it wouldn't surprise me if all 3 of the top rookies QB's get some votes for MVP. Just amazing at what they have done this year.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    AP.

Brady had a shot if he beat San Fran last week. But between losing last week and throwing 4 picks the past two weeks, he shouldn't even be a choice in this poll.

I think AP deserves it. There should be no discussion about Peyton and his neck and what a great story it is - That story is for the comeback player, not MVP. Peterson is single handedly carrying his team to a potential playoff berth with a terrible QB.

vCash
    I hope Adrian Peterson breaks Eric Dickerson's single-season rushing record so Peyton Manning doesn't win it again. Manning has already won four MVP awards, two of which he deserved.
    "He’s the most underrated quarterback of the 21st century."

-Bill Simmons (Editor, Grantland) discussing Ben Roethlisberger

"Roethlisberger is perpetually underrated, to the point that even when he breaks records, it doesn’t really feel like it."

-Joseph Milord (Editor, Elite Daily)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    I hope Adrian Peterson breaks Eric Dickerson's single-season rushing record so Peyton Manning doesn't win it again. Manning has already won four MVP awards, two of which he deserved.
    Exactly.........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Honestly even if he breaks it I still think they give it to P Manning....If He doesnt break it I know they will give it to P MANNING

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I don't think the media likes Rodgers much either.
    Because of the offseason workouts?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    Because of the offseason workouts?!
    Lol. Yeah.

He's brash and arrogant. He's a great interview and will say about anything so I don't know what they want. I guess he's not afraid of taking shots at media types when he thinks they're dead wrong. They probably don't love that.

vCash
    Tom Brady. Hands down.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Still Cutler.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Rodgers

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast